Esri Geo Developer Meetup

Fabien A
Hello,

Esri Canada is hosting its annual Geo-Dev meetup in Ottawa, on October 18. We are not excited only about the Esri world, we do like Open Source, so if you have an idea about a talk, let me or the organizer of that even know about it. The meetup details can be found here: https://www.meetup.com/ecdevmeetup/events/253974952/

Last year, Denis Carriere did a presentation on Turf, and Jerome a presentation about Ecere. There was also other presenters (including myself) and we had a really good time. I am sure this group can bring something special (or spatial) to the table. So I hope to see you there.

Cheers,

Fabien