Errors of file name occurred during QGIS compilation

Errors of file name occurred during QGIS compilation

tt h
Hi,

   Hello everyone.
   Errors occurred during QGIS compilation:
   Environment: Windows 2003 ,using cmake, msys and mingw to compile   QGIS from SVN.

    When  I tried to use the command "Add a vector Layer" or "Add a Raster Layer" to add a map layer, a dialogue window will come up. The names of files listed for selection in this window have only first a few letters followed by ...
For example, the original name is mytest_add_layer.shp and will be shown as mytest....

My question is how to avoid this abbreviation?

Thank you for every advice which you give me.

xin hai

Mp3疯狂搜-新歌热歌高速下