Error with ArcSDE FDO, xerces-c_2_7.dll and FDO Toolbox

Error with ArcSDE FDO, xerces-c_2_7.dll and FDO Toolbox

GravitaZ
I am testing my ArcSDE connection using FDO Toolbox. I did research and copied all the required dlls for a direct connect into the FDO folder under the FDO Toolbox Folder. I am currently getting this error and I'm not sure where to turn next to fix it.

Re: Error with ArcSDE FDO, xerces-c_2_7.dll and FDO Toolbox

Jackie Ng
Are the required dlls that you copied all 64-bit?

- Jackie