Error while running a compiled wingrass module in WinXP and win/

Error while running a compiled wingrass module in WinXP and win/

Jenny Turner
Greetings

After Antonio's reply I tried to run my compiled module in WinGRASS (in winXP) and in Win7 and it runned ok in WinXP but I got this error in Win7:
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it
in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more
information.
And the process was terminated.
Why might be wrong? is there any known limitation of win7 when compared with winXP?