Error reading .sld files

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Hi all,

In attachment are the log files reporting to the error opening and applying .sld files (discussed on Twitter).

Regards.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Im Grund 6

Phone: +41 (0)79 812 62 65

gvSIG_logs.zip (56K) Download Attachment

Re: Error reading .sld files

Mario Carrera-3

Hi Luis,

could you attach the sld file to check if there's any wrong character?

How have you created it?

Regards,
   Mario

El 16/02/17 a las 10:38, Luí­s Moreira de Sousa escribió:
Hi all,

In attachment are the log files reporting to the error opening and applying .sld files (discussed on Twitter).

Regards.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Im Grund 6
CH-8600 Dübendorf
Switzerland

Phone: +41 (0)79 812 62 65

Re: Error reading .sld files

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Hi there Mario,

In attachment you can find a choropleth created by QGis. I have tried with other .sld files I created myself, but they all result in the same error.

Regards.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Im Grund 6

Phone: +41 (0)79 812 62 65

could you attach the sld file to check if there's any wrong character?

How have you created it?

Regards,
   Mario

El 16/02/17 a las 10:38, Luí­s Moreira de Sousa escribió:
Hi all,

In attachment are the log files reporting to the error opening and applying .sld files (discussed on Twitter).

Regards.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Im Grund 6
CH-8600 Dübendorf
Switzerland

Phone: +41 (0)79 812 62 65

QGIS_style.sld (75K) Download Attachment

Re: Error reading .sld files

Mario Carrera-3

Hi Luís,

I don't know if theerror in the xml or when gvSIG reads it because I've tried with other sld files and it works.

I attach the file with some change where the log file indicated it. Could you try with it? In case that you get the error send us the new gvSIG.log file.

In addition I attach a zip file with a small shapefile and its sld legend created from gvSIG. Could you try to load the shapefile and load that legend?

Regards,
  Mario

El 16/02/17 a las 14:45, Luí­s Moreira de Sousa escribió:
[...]

QGIS_style-modified.sld (51K) Download Attachment
SLD.zip (32K) Download Attachment

Re: Error reading .sld files

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Hi again Mario,

The files you sent in the compressed archive function properly, and I am able to apply that sld. However, the QGIS_style-modified.sld file still produces the same error. The logs are attached.

Regards.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Im Grund 6

Phone: +41 (0)79 812 62 65

[...]

gvSIG_log.zip (56K) Download Attachment

Re: Error reading .sld files

Mario Carrera-3

Hi Luís,

it seems that the rule of SLD standard can be interpreted in different ways, it has several parameters that are not defined in a specified way, and QGIS and gvSIG are applying them differently, so when you create a legend in an application it can't be loaded in the other one. We are going to study if it can be solved.

Regards,
   Mario