Error reading Element in FF3

Thorsten Stanitzok
Hi List,

i tried the Firefox 3 with mapbuilder and i get following error:

Erlaubnis zum Lesen der Eigenschaft Element.tagName wurde verweigert
getParseErrorText()(Document )Sarissa.js (Linie 477)
Config("./mapbuilder/config/config.xml")Config.js (Linie 41)
Config.js()()Config.js (Linie 265)
[Break on this error] } else if(oDoc.documentElement.tagName ==
"parsererror"){

this means in english:
the read access the the property Element.tagName is denied. (Sarissa.js
Line 477.

But firebug shows me the content of the property.

Anyone know some hintsß

thanks
Thorsten

Re: Error reading Element in FF3

Andreas Hocevar
Hi Thorsten,

due to a known bug in Firefox 3, Mapbuilder does not work with Firebug
enabled. Please disable Firebug.

Regards,
Andreas.

Andreas Hocevar schrieb:
> Hi Thorsten,
>
> due to a known bug in Firefox 3, Mapbuilder does not work with Firebug
> enabled. Please disable Firebug.

In the meantime i found this issue, too. Sometimes i think google is
playing a trick on me ;)
Sorry to bother you.

regards,
Thorsten

> Regards,
> Andreas.
>
> Thorsten Stanitzok wrote:
>> Hi List,
>>
>> i tried the Firefox 3 with mapbuilder and i get following error:
>>
>> Erlaubnis zum Lesen der Eigenschaft Element.tagName wurde verweigert
>> getParseErrorText()(Document )Sarissa.js (Linie 477)
>> Config("./mapbuilder/config/config.xml")Config.js (Linie 41)
>> Config.js()()Config.js (Linie 265)
>> [Break on this error] } else if(oDoc.documentElement.tagName ==
>> "parsererror"){
>>
>> this means in english:
>> the read access the the property Element.tagName is denied.
>> (Sarissa.js Line 477.
>>
>> But firebug shows me the content of the property.
>>
>> Anyone know some hintsß
>>
>> thanks
>> Thorsten

>> challenge
>> prizes
>> world

Thorsten Stanitzok
Hansa Luftbild Geoinformationssysteme GmbH

Fon: +49 251 2330 171
Fax: +49 251 2330 188
[hidden email]
http://www.hansaluftbild.de

GM: Dr. Joerg Dieter Grumblat, Andreas Werner
UID: DE 209 087 844
HRB: Münster 5717