Error r. diversity

QuynhChau
Hi,
My name Quynh, I'm new to GRASS GIS and have a problem executing the r.diversity function via GRASS 7.4.0
When running r.diversity for NDVI from worldview 3 image,I get the following error:
Process ended with non-zero return code -1073740940. See errors in the (error) output.
I would very much appreciate your help.
Thank you,
Quynh

Re: Error r. diversity

Markus Neteler
Hi,

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 5:06 AM Quynh Chau <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> My name Quynh, I'm new to GRASS GIS and have a problem executing the r.diversity function via GRASS 7.4.0
> When running r.diversity for NDVI from worldview 3 image,I get the following error:
> Process ended with non-zero return code -1073740940. See errors in the (error) output.

Can you please try as explained here (g.list example there, you would
need to use your r.diversity command:)
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/WinGRASS_errors#The_GRASS_GIS_exits_when_started_with_g.list_CalledModuleError_and_-1073741511_return_code

and report back?

Unfortunately I have no idea how to decode the error code
automatically but from similar reports (unanswered so far) I see it is
hex 374:
- https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/247558/pyqgis-standalone-app-process-finished-with-exit-code-1073740940-0xc0000374
- https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43985060/process-finished-with-exit-code-1073740940-0xc0000374-python

From here I see
https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/578396fd-29c0-4dd3-b002-5e2e8df1b398/exception-code-0xc0000374?forum=w7itprogeneral
--> exception code 0xc0000374 indicates a heap corruption

which is discussed here:
https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/Azure/en-US/2b2d5d37-ff69-481e-aab2-5b29e2801941/wpf-process-crashing-with-error-code1073740940?forum=Offtopic
--> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1010106/how-to-debug-heap-corruption-errors

Question to you: could you provide a small example with dataset?

Regards,
Markus

--
Markus Neteler, PhD
http://www.mundialis.de - free data with free software

Re: Error r. diversity

QuynhChau
Thank you for your help.
I have got out the links you have submitted and try some ways. But that cannot fix the problem.
Here is a small example of NDVI map from worldview 3. I hope it can help you figure out how to fix the problem
Best,
Quynh

Vào Th 5, 4 thg 10, 2018 vào lúc 20:13 Markus Neteler <[hidden email]> đã viết:
Hi,

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 5:06 AM Quynh Chau <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> My name Quynh, I'm new to GRASS GIS and have a problem executing the r.diversity function via GRASS 7.4.0
> When running r.diversity for NDVI from worldview 3 image,I get the following error:
> Process ended with non-zero return code -1073740940. See errors in the (error) output.

Can you please try as explained here (g.list example there, you would
need to use your r.diversity command:)
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/WinGRASS_errors#The_GRASS_GIS_exits_when_started_with_g.list_CalledModuleError_and_-1073741511_return_code

and report back?

Unfortunately I have no idea how to decode the error code
automatically but from similar reports (unanswered so far) I see it is
hex 374:
- https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/247558/pyqgis-standalone-app-process-finished-with-exit-code-1073740940-0xc0000374
- https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43985060/process-finished-with-exit-code-1073740940-0xc0000374-python

From here I see
https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/578396fd-29c0-4dd3-b002-5e2e8df1b398/exception-code-0xc0000374?forum=w7itprogeneral
--> exception code 0xc0000374 indicates a heap corruption

which is discussed here:
https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/Azure/en-US/2b2d5d37-ff69-481e-aab2-5b29e2801941/wpf-process-crashing-with-error-code1073740940?forum=Offtopic
--> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1010106/how-to-debug-heap-corruption-errors

Question to you: could you provide a small example with dataset?

Regards,
Markus

--
Markus Neteler, PhD