Error on loading mapBender

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Error on loading mapBender

Marie Anna Baovola
Hello,
Anyone can help me how to fix this error when I load my page (new application or importation).

The messsage shows "You element with id map (widget mapbender.mbMap) failed to initialize properly.
Thank you.
Best regards,

--
BAOVOLA Marie Anna



_______________________________________________
Mapbender_users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Error on loading mapBender

Moritz Lennert
Hi Marie Anna,

Apparently you tried to include an image in your mail, but at least for
me it does not pass the mailing list server. Could you possibly attach
the image ?

This said, screenshots are often no the best way to communicate about
errors. Could you be more precise about what exactly you are trying to
do, with what version of Mapbender and at what point exactly you see
your error message ?

Moritz

On 16/08/18 12:58, Marie Anna Baovola wrote:> Hello,

> Anyone can help me how to fix this error when I load my page (new
> application or importation).
>
> The messsage shows "You element with id map (widget mapbender.mbMap)
> failed to initialize properly.
> Thank you.
> Best regards,
>
> --
> BAOVOLA Marie Anna
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Mapbender_users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_users
>
>


_______________________________________________
Mapbender_users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Error on loading mapBender

Marie Anna Baovola
Hello,
Thank you for replying me.
Actually, I use the v. 3.0.7.3.
1- When I tried to add a new WMS from my local laptop, I cannot load the map neither the scale. It shows me an error like  "Your element with id map (widget mapbender.mbMap) failed to initialize properly".
In addition to that, when I import a json files, I cannot load again the map and it shows me an error like "Legend image element (#14) couldn't not be itialized. No map - no legend."
Thank you.
Best regard,

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 2:52 PM, Moritz Lennert <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Marie Anna,

Apparently you tried to include an image in your mail, but at least for me it does not pass the mailing list server. Could you possibly attach the image ?

This said, screenshots are often no the best way to communicate about errors. Could you be more precise about what exactly you are trying to do, with what version of Mapbender and at what point exactly you see your error message ?

Moritz

On 16/08/18 12:58, Marie Anna Baovola wrote:> Hello,
Anyone can help me how to fix this error when I load my page (new application or importation).

The messsage shows "You element with id map (widget mapbender.mbMap) failed to initialize properly.
Thank you.
Best regards,

--
BAOVOLA Marie Anna




_______________________________________________
Mapbender_users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_users







--
BAOVOLA Marie Anna



_______________________________________________
Mapbender_users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Error on loading mapBender

Jörg Thomsen (WhereGroup)
Hello Marie Anna,

sounds like a problem I dealed with today. Has your WMS only a root
layer and no sublayers? That does not work at the moment, in the
capabilities MB needs a root layer with nested sub-layers, even if there
is only one layer in the wms.

> ...
> <Layer>
>  <Title>Acme Corp. Map Server</Title>
>  <CRS>CRS:84</CRS>
>  <AuthorityURL name="DIF_ID">
>  <OnlineResource xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink...." />
>  </AuthorityURL>
>     <Layer>
>         <Name>ROADS_RIVERS</Name>
>         <Title>Roads and Rivers</Title>
>     </Layer>
>  </Layer>
(see http://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=14416 page 80ff
for the whole xlm)

Workaround: save your capabilites as file, edit it to add the root-layer
arround your Layer and refer your edited xml when adding it as datasource.

Regards, Jörg

Am 17.08.2018 um 16:12 schrieb Marie Anna Baovola:

> Hello,
> Thank you for replying me.
> Actually, I use the v. 3.0.7.3.
> 1- When I tried to add a new WMS from my local laptop, I cannot load the
> map neither the scale. It shows me an error like  "Your element with id
> map (widget mapbender.mbMap) failed to initialize properly".
> In addition to that, when I import a json files, I cannot load again the
> map and it shows me an error like "Legend image element (#14) couldn't
> not be itialized. No map - no legend."
> Thank you.
> Best regard,
>
> On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 2:52 PM, Moritz Lennert
> <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Marie Anna,
>
>     Apparently you tried to include an image in your mail, but at least
>     for me it does not pass the mailing list server. Could you possibly
>     attach the image ?
>
>     This said, screenshots are often no the best way to communicate
>     about errors. Could you be more precise about what exactly you are
>     trying to do, with what version of Mapbender and at what point
>     exactly you see your error message ?
>
>     Moritz
>
>     On 16/08/18 12:58, Marie Anna Baovola wrote:> Hello,
>
>         Anyone can help me how to fix this error when I load my page
>         (new application or importation).
>
>         The messsage shows "You element with id map (widget
>         mapbender.mbMap) failed to initialize properly.
>         Thank you.
>         Best regards,
>
>         --
>         BAOVOLA Marie Anna
>
>
>
>
>         _______________________________________________
>         Mapbender_users mailing list
>         [hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>
>         https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_users
>         <https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_users>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> BAOVOLA Marie Anna
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Mapbender_users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_users
>


Viele Grüße,
Jörg Thomsen

--

******************************************************************
 FOSS Academy Sommerschule 2018
 Alles Wichtige zur Erstellung einer GDI in nur 5 Tagen erlernen!
 https://www.foss-academy.com/kompaktkurse
 *****************************************************************


Jörg Thomsen
WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Gillweg 3
14193 Berlin
Germany

Fon: +49 (0)30 / 5130 278 74
Fax: +49 (0)30 / 89 09 53 21

[hidden email]
www.wheregroup.com
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
-------------------------------
Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
-------------------------------
Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter: http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com
_______________________________________________
Mapbender_users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Error on loading mapBender

Axel Schaefer
In reply to this post by Marie Anna Baovola
Marie Anna Baovola writes:

> 1- When I tried to add a new WMS from my local laptop, I cannot load
> the map neither the scale. It shows me an error like "Your element
> with id map (widget mapbender.mbMap) failed to initialize properly".

The error occurs often, when the WMS has some flaws. Do you have a URL
to the Capabilities file?

Regards,
Axel

_______________________________________________
Mapbender_users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_users