Error loading secure WMS layers from Geoserver

Error loading secure WMS layers from Geoserver

zh.kerimkulov@gharysh.kz

Hi Dear Mapbender Users!!!

Please help me with secure error!!

I am using Mapbender 3 with Geoserver WMS layers. But I need my layers to be secured. So I added new role and did secure my workplace in my Geoserver.

I add new resource in Mapbender with secure credentials, and WMS parse OK. But when I open the Application my layers is not available.

In firebug I have requests like localhost/mapbender/application/Geoportal/instance/10/tunnel?<and Wms parameters> and it gives me “Internal server error 500”

Thank you for your advise

Zhandos

Re: Error loading secure WMS layers from Geoserver

Andreas Schmitz-2
[hidden email] wrote:

Hi,

> Please help me with secure error!!
>
> I am using Mapbender 3 with Geoserver WMS layers. But I need my layers to be secured. So I added new role and did secure my workplace in my Geoserver.
>
> I add new resource in Mapbender with secure credentials, and WMS parse OK. But when I open the Application my layers is not available.
> In firebug I have requests like localhost/mapbender/application/Geoportal/instance/10/tunnel?<and Wms parameters> and it gives me "Internal server error 500"
>
> Thank you for your advise

do you have errors logged in your application/app/logs/prod.log file?

Best regards, Andreas

Re: Error loading secure WMS layers from Geoserver

zh.kerimkulov@gharysh.kz
YES, I found this one.

[2016-08-25 10:30:34] request.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException: "No route found for "GET /application/KGS_Geoportal/instance/"" at /var/www/portal/app/cache/prod/classes.php line 1887 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\HttpKernel\\Exception\\NotFoundHttpException(code: 0): No route found for \"GET /application/KGS_Geoportal/instance/\" at /var/www/portal/app/cache/prod/classes.php:1887, Symfony\\Component\\Routing\\Exception\\ResourceNotFoundException(code: 0):  at /var/www/portal/app/cache/prod/appProdUrlMatcher.php:1063)"} []
[2016-08-25 10:30:42] request.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException: "No route found for "GET /application/KGS_Geoportal/instance/tunnel"" at /var/www/portal/app/cache/prod/classes.php line 1887 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\HttpKernel\\Exception\\NotFoundHttpException(code: 0): No route found for \"GET /application/KGS_Geoportal/instance/tunnel\" at /var/www/portal/app/cache/prod/classes.php:1887, Symfony\\Component\\Routing\\Exception\\ResourceNotFoundException(code: 0):  at /var/www/portal/app/cache/prod/appProdUrlMatcher.php:1063)"} []

So I need to setup OWSProxy????