Error in running some SAGA modules in OSGeo4W 64 bit

Error in running some SAGA modules in OSGeo4W 64 bit

pcav
Hi all.
Some saga modules under Processing (e.g. fill sinks) fail with:

ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL:
C:\PROGRA~1\QGISWI~1\apps\saga\dll\gdal_MrSID.dll

127: The specified procedure could not be found.

I suspect a problem in the installer: anyone confirms?
Thanks.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu

Re: Error in running some SAGA modules in OSGeo4W 64 bit

Giovanni Manghi
> Hi all.
> Some saga modules under Processing (e.g. fill sinks) fail with:
>
> ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL:
> C:\PROGRA~1\QGISWI~1\apps\saga\dll\gdal_MrSID.dll
>
> 127: The specified procedure could not be found.
>
> I suspect a problem in the installer: anyone confirms?

the error/message is non blocking, the module just seems to be  slow
for fair large input dems. The message do not shows when using saga
natively and under qgis disappear if that dll is removed, so it should
be something in the osgeo4w environment (also 32bit).