Error in executing OSGeo.FDO.Commands.Feature.ISelectImp.Execute (Spatial query)

Ray

Error in executing OSGeo.FDO.Commands.Feature.ISelectImp.Execute (Spatial query)

Ray

I am running data query on a large data set using FDO ISelect command. Here are part of the code snippet:

OSGeo.FDO.Commands.Feature.ISelect
iFeatureSelect = oFDOConnection.CreateCommand(Commands.CommandType.CommandType_Select)
iFeatureSelect.SetFeatureClassName(sFeatureClass)
iFeatureSelect.Filter = GetSpatialFilter(sFeatureClass, dBoundingBox)
iFeatureSelect.Filter = iFeatureSelect.Filter.Combine(iFeatureSelect.Filter, OSGeo.FDO.Filter.BinaryLogicalOperations.BinaryLogicalOperations_And, "VER='" + version + "'")

I got the following exception information:

Ora-29902: Error in executing ODCIIndexStart() routine
Ora-21780: Maximum number of object durings exceeded
Ora-06512: at "MDSYS.SDO_INDEX_METHOD_10I", LINE 369 at OSGeo.FDO.Commands.Feature.ISelectImp.Execute()

The exception seems to happen randomly and occassionaly it may run successfully for the entire data set.

I wonder if any one got same exception like me?

I would like to forward the question to ORACLE as well. But I need to know what ORACLE API calls do FDO implemenation invoke: does FDO call ODP.NET or ODBC or sth else so that I can forward the question to correct ORACLE group/department.

RE: Error in executing OSGeo.FDO.Commands.Feature.ISelectImp.Execute (Spatial query)

Greg Boone
Before sending any request to Oracle, you may want to search the Oracle forums for similar complaints.

Such as...

https://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=709247

It could possibly be a data driven issue.

Greg