Error in example??

Worth Lutz

I'm wondering if there is a error in the example

    http://openlayers.org/en/latest/examples/earthquake-custom-symbol.html

When viewing this example map, try zooming.

Why do the symbols move relative to each other and the land masses? This is what I see as the problem.

I'm trying to use this example to create a custom symbol but cannot change the size of the symbol and keep it centered on my point. Is there a problem in this example which could be causing my problem?
--
Worth Lutz

Re: Error in example??

Worth Lutz

Oops, I meant to send this to the ol3 group.

Sorry for the noise.

Worth Lutz