Error digitizer

janab
Hi,

I have a problem with my digitizer tool. When the digitizer is turned
on, an error message appears:

Feature API: Abfrage fehlgeschlagen. "<!Doctype
Error Occured </h1>\n<h2>The server returned a \"500 Internal Server
Error\".</h2>\n\n <div>\n Something is broken. Please let us know what
you where doing when this error occured.\n We will fix it as soon as

Unfortunately, I do not know what the error is, the coordinate system is
correctly stated.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Jana-Teresa Bauer

Re: Error digitizer

Charlotte Toma
Hello Jana-Teresa,

could you try it with the developer mode?

There you should see the problem in a red box at the right corner of
your application and in the logfiel at /mapbender/app/logs/dev.log
(perhaps wrong databasename in your connection, error in yaml-definition
or else).

More about the developer mode (https://localhost/mapbender/app_dev.php)
is here:
https://doc.mapbender.org/en/installation/configuration.html?highlight=developer%20mode#production-and-development-environment-and-caching-app-php-and-app-dev-php

If you can't fix it, then write us your error messages from the dev-mode
: )

Best wishes,

Charly

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Charlotte Toma
GIS-Consultant

FOSS Academy Kompaktkurs "Winterschule 2019"
Grundwissen zum Aufbau von Geodateninfrastrukturen mit Open-Source-Software
https://foss-academy.com/kompaktkurse

Charlotte Toma
WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG
Eifelstraße 7
53119 Bonn
Germany

Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 24
Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

[hidden email]
www.wheregroup.com
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
-------------------------------
Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
-------------------------------

Am 08.03.19 um 09:34 schrieb Jana-Teresa Bauer:

> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with my digitizer tool. When the digitizer is turned
> on, an error message appears:
>
> Feature API: Abfrage fehlgeschlagen. "<!Doctype
> Error Occured </h1>\n<h2>The server returned a \"500 Internal Server
> Error\".</h2>\n\n <div>\n Something is broken. Please let us know what
> you where doing when this error occured.\n We will fix it as soon as
> possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. \n
>
> Unfortunately, I do not know what the error is, the coordinate system
> is correctly stated.

Re: Error digitizer

janab
The App_dev Mode does not work. I can't log in, the following error massages:

https://localhost/app_dev.php :
You are not allowed to access this file. Check app_dev.php for more
information.

https://localhost/mapbender/app_dev.php:
Oops! An Error Occurred
The server returned a "404 Not Found".
Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error
occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience
caused.

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/mapbender-dev-f4217603.html

Re: Error digitizer

Charlotte Toma

Hi,

the developer mode is enabled for the use via localhost - to enable the access for yourself you need to add your ip or uncomment the code-block with the restriction. Open the file mapbender/web/app_dev.php and do one of the following steps:

  1. Add your IP in line 16 -> array('127.0.0.1', 'fe80::1', '::1','your_ip_number'))
  2. Uncomment the restriction ->  /* line 14-20 */

Be aware that the safer way is to add your ip, cause the dev-mode gives informations like passwords

Wishes

Charly