Error Importing Template on v 3.6

FILIPE LEME LOPES
Hi everyone,

I am using GeoNetwork for the first time. I have it up and running, but when I try to import the template I need to use, I get the following error message:

"Error occurred while loading formatter
BadArgumentException
A formatter zip file must contain a view.xsl file as one of its root files"

The template I need to use is the Brazilian Profile, called "Perfil MGB", which seems to have been developed for GeoNetwork 2.10.3.

Is there any way to get this template into the GeoNetwork 3.6?

Or do I need to change to GeoNetwork 2.10.3?

Can anyone give me a clue?

Thank you,
Filipe

Re: Error Importing Template on v 3.6

Tarcísio Silva de Araújo
Hello Filipe,

You should re-develop the profile in version 3.X.
From version 3.0 GN no longer has compatibility with profiles developed in
versions 2.X

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoNetwork-users-f3860293.html

RES: Error Importing Template on v 3.6

FILIPE LEME LOPES
Hi everyone,

Is there any documentation about how to develop a profile?

Thank you,
Filipe

Re: RES: Error Importing Template on v 3.6

Tarcísio Silva de Araújo
Hello Filipe,

Follow:

https://geonetwork-opensource.org/manuals/trunk/eng/users/customizing-application/implementing-a-schema-plugin.html

and

https://geonetwork-opensource.org/manuals/3.4.x/en/customizing-application/editor-ui/creating-custom-editor.html#adding-a-field

I confess that at first they did not help me much, but after touching the
code and reading some topics in the forum the documentation of the second
link made more sense to me.

I am also developing a profile, I used the following generator:

https://github.com/josegar74/generator-geonetwork-metadata-schema

It is interesting to do the following to fix a bug that you may experience:

https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/issues/3042

Basically and being a bit more objective, if you want to increment the value
list, change the codelists.xml files in /loc

If you want to change the field requirement and cardinality, look at the
files in the /schema/gmd directory and modify the "minOccurs" and
"maxOccurs"

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoNetwork-users-f3860293.html

RES: RES: Error Importing Template on v 3.6

FILIPE LEME LOPES
Excelent, this will help a lot!

Thank you once again.

Filipe