Error 401 Authentication required access from solr data source

Error 401 Authentication required access from solr data source

Youzha
Hi,

i've been trying to read data store solr from my geoserver. But i've got some error message  401 Authentication required when i try create new solr store. it's just because my solr cluster was kerberized. I think the problem is the solrj library on geoserver.

Anybody can help me to solve this problem?
This is the full log error of my geoserver

Please Help.
Need advice.

Best Regards,

Tkg Cangkul..

Re: Error 401 Authentication required access from solr data source

Gregers Hedegaard Petersen
Hi there,

I would start by looking at what the log in the SOLR end of things looks like?

Best,

Greg

tir. 29. jan. 2019 kl. 06.51 skrev tkg_cangkul <[hidden email]>:
Hi,

i've been trying to read data store solr from my geoserver. But i've got some error message  401 Authentication required when i try create new solr store. it's just because my solr cluster was kerberized. I think the problem is the solrj library on geoserver.

Anybody can help me to solve this problem?
This is the full log error of my geoserver

Please Help.
Need advice.

Best Regards,

Tkg Cangkul..

Hans Gregers Hedegaard Petersen
Partner, Seniorkonsulent
--------------------------
Septima P/S
Frederiksberggade 19, 2.
1459 København K
Tlf: +45 7230 0672
Direkte: +45 9132 6945
Cvr: 34900841

Re: Error 401 Authentication required access from solr data source

Youzha
Hi Greg,

There in no error or warning log in the solr.
The error message only shown in Geoserver.

On 29/01/19 12:55, Hans Gregers Hedegaard Petersen wrote:
[...]

Anybody can help me to solve this pls?
i think the problem is from solrj library that must be added some jaas configuration, But i'm not really sure about that.
i've try to add -Djava.security.auth.login.config=/etc/client_jaas.conf inside startup.sh script in java -jar start.jar but it doesn't help me.

Need advice.

Best Regards,

Tkg Cangkul

On 29/01/19 13:05, tkg_cangkul wrote:
[...]

geowolf
Hi,
the SOLR datastore is not exactly the most used one, you are likely the first one trying to do what you're doing (or at
least the first one that spoke up). I'm sure that the people which developed the store never had to do that kind of authentication.

Code changes, library upgrades or library additions might be needed, but this would
take an investigation, which you could do, or you could delegate to someone else via commercial support, see

Another possible thing you can try is to contact the SOLR community, list the solr jars that we have in the module,
and see if they can tell you how a kerberos connection is setup.

If you figure out how to make it work, please share with the rest of us.

Cheers
Andrea

On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 8:41 AM tkg_cangkul <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thanks for your response.
is it possible to me to change or adding some code of geoserver that create the solr client?

Best Regards,

Tkg_cangkul