Embedding layers into fusion

yuvalkimel
Hi to everyone.

I need to embed data from google earth into fusion.

I know that we have today bing google maps and other different maps.

Where would one start on a quest like that?

thanks

Yuval

Re: Embedding layers into fusion

GordonL
In order to use the Google Maps in Fusion, you will have to have a Google
Maps API Key
(https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/get-api-key?hl=ru)

once you have this long key (it looks like this:
Ap9TkdOboix_ZZZQQAsrc6NopEnt6DUU2Ps8yv68UlS3lXsBxm5Ufb1t4f123red

Then using Maestro, you add the Google Layers to your map.
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t195347/google1.jpg>

Next you paste the API key into the box and save your Layout
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t195347/google2.jpg>

You should be able to toggle Google layers using the Basemap Switcher
Widget:
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t195347/google3.jpg>