Embedded sustaining member list not working currently

Embedded sustaining member list not working currently

Andreas Neumann-4
Hi,

I need the assistance of a person being able to fix an issue at
https://qgis.org/en/site/about/sustaining_members.html#list-of-current-sustaining-members

My assumption is that it is easy to fix. There should be a cronjob on
our web server machine - ist it "qgis4" that get a json feed in regular
intervals. This has just been changed from http to https. So my
assumption is that the only thing we'll have to do is change the cronjob
that downloads the feed from http to https.

I don't even know the name of our our webserver - is it qgis4.qgis.org?
or just qgis.org - that I can ssh into?

Thanks for your help,

Andreas

Re: Embedded sustaining member list not working currently

Jürgen E. Fischer
Hi Andreas,

On Thu, 06. Feb 2020 at 21:49:13 +0100, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> My assumption is that it is easy to fix. There should be a cronjob on our
> web server machine - ist it "qgis4" that get a json feed in regular
> intervals. This has just been changed from http to https. So my assumption
> is that the only thing we'll have to do is change the cronjob that downloads
> the feed from http to https.

The issue is fixed in 9cc5aa032e - switching to https wasn't enough, apparently
curl also needs to impersonate Mozilla.

> I don't even know the name of our our webserver - is it qgis4.qgis.org? or
> just qgis.org - that I can ssh into?

qgis2.qgis.org is our webserver.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer           norBIT GmbH             Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
Dipl.-Inf. (FH)             Rheinstraße 13          Fax. +49-4931-918175-50

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden
GF: Juergen Fischer, Nils Kutscher HR: Amtsgericht Aurich HRB 100827
Datenschutzerklaerung: https://www.norbit.de/83/

Re: Embedded sustaining member list not working currently

Andreas Neumann-4

Hi Jürgen,

Thanks a lot for fixing this issue, and for impersonating curl as Mozilla. And thanks for telling me which machine is actually our webserver.

Andreas