Electricity substations in Johannesburg

Miriam Maina
Hello colleagues,

I hope you are all well.

Would anyone know where one can find data on electricity substations in Johannesburg?

I am looking for location and capacity, if this is available.

Thanks in advance.

Warm Regards,

Miriam M. Maina

Re: Electricity substations in Johannesburg

lydiadt
Hi Miriam,

The Johannesburg Metro is the custodian of this dataset as far as I know and they have got a good GIS dataset.  Contact them directly.

Regards
Lydia