[Elections 2016] Update on Board of Directors voting

[Elections 2016] Update on Board of Directors voting

Jorge Sanz (OSGeo)
Hi all, a quick update on elections.

So far 122 of 312 charter members have successfully voted, there are 4
uncompleted surveys so the vote was not recorded for some reason. The
voting is totally anonymous so I have no way to know who are they
unless everyone votes of course :-)

If you wrote me about any issue with your vote and you haven't heard
from me please try to contact me again using my personal e-mail
([hidden email]). You have no idea how much SPAM and normal mails
the CRO account receives and maybe I missed someone U_U

I'll send a reminder this weekend for the members that have not voted yet.

Please take some time to participate on these important elections.

Have a nice weekend!!

--
Jorge Sanz
http://www.osgeo.org

Re: [Elections 2016] Update on Board of Directors voting

jmckenna
Administrator
Thanks Jorge.  I think you're caught up with the requests to @cro, only
Astrid needs a new voting link I believe.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
President Emeritus, OSGeo

On 2016-09-30 6:44 AM, Jorge Sanz wrote:

> Hi all, a quick update on elections.
>
> So far 122 of 312 charter members have successfully voted, there are 4
> uncompleted surveys so the vote was not recorded for some reason. The
> voting is totally anonymous so I have no way to know who are they
> unless everyone votes of course :-)
>
> If you wrote me about any issue with your vote and you haven't heard
> from me please try to contact me again using my personal e-mail
> ([hidden email]). You have no idea how much SPAM and normal mails
> the CRO account receives and maybe I missed someone U_U
>
> I'll send a reminder this weekend for the members that have not voted yet.
>
> Please take some time to participate on these important elections.
>
> Have a nice weekend!!

Re: [Elections 2016] Update on Board of Directors voting

hhayashi
Hello Jorge Sanz and all,

I and Daisuke Yoshida didn't have any vote link !!
Checked our mailbox and SPAM mail box , but nothing found ...

Please send us link again !!

Hi all, a quick update on elections.

So far 122 of 312 charter members have successfully voted, there are 4
uncompleted surveys so the vote was not recorded for some reason. The
voting is totally anonymous so I have no way to know who are they
unless everyone votes of course :-)

If you wrote me about any issue with your vote and you haven't heard
from me please try to contact me again using my personal e-mail
([hidden email]). You have no idea how much SPAM and normal mails
the CRO account receives and maybe I missed someone U_U

I'll send a reminder this weekend for the members that have not voted yet.

Please take some time to participate on these important elections.

Have a nice weekend!!

--
Jorge Sanz
http://www.osgeo.org
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Jorge_Sanz

[Elections 2016] Reminder for Board of Directors voting

jmckenna
Administrator
A reminder that voting ends tomorrow
(http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20161004T235959&p0=136&msg=OSGeo+Board+of+Directors+nominalizations+2016&font=cursive)