[Election 2016] Board nomination for Vasile Craciunescu

[Election 2016] Board nomination for Vasile Craciunescu

Jorge Sanz (OSGeo)

Forwarding Vasile Crăciunescu's nomination for the Board of Directors by Gérald Fenoy.

All the best

--
Jorge Sanz
CRO 2016

Re: [Election 2016] Board nomination for Vasile Craciunescu

Iván Sánchez Ortega
On martes, 13 de septiembre de 2016 22:38:30 (CEST) Jorge Sanz wrote:
> Forwarding Vasile Crăciunescu's nomination for the Board of Directors by
> Gérald Fenoy.

I'm aware of the work Vasile does for the Romanian/CEE OSGeo community, and
I'll happily second his nomination.

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <[hidden email]>

Re: [Election 2016] Board nomination for Vasile Craciunescu

dirkf
I want to second the the nomination of Vasile.
I had the opportunity to work with him in the board for the last 8
months and I appreciate his commitments.

Dirk

On 2016-09-13 22:38, Jorge Sanz wrote:

> Forwarding Vasile Crăciunescu's nomination for the Board of Directors by
> Gérald Fenoy.
>
> All the best
>
> --
> Jorge Sanz
> CRO 2016

Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO @geosparc

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com

@DFrigne
be.linkedin.com/in/frigne

Re: [Election 2016] Board nomination for Vasile Craciunescu

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX)
I don't know if I have a vote, but if I do it would be for Vasile Craciunescu.

Vasile is a hard working class act OSGEO kind of guy.

I would trust him with my life, my girlfriend and my wife!  ;-)

He will make a great Board Director, Producer and Movie Star, all for the bright future of OSGEO!

Seriously, despite the attempt at humor,
-Patrick

On 2016-09-13 22:38, Jorge Sanz wrote:

> Forwarding Vasile Crăciunescu's nomination for the Board of Directors
> by Gérald Fenoy.
>
> All the best
>
> --
> Jorge Sanz
> CRO 2016

Andrea Ross
+1, so many good things have been rightfully said about Vasile. I agree
and support 100% for what it's worth.

Andrea

On 14/09/16 05:46, Dirk Frigne wrote:

> I want to second the the nomination of Vasile.
> I had the opportunity to work with him in the board for the last 8
> months and I appreciate his commitments.
>
> Dirk
>
> On 2016-09-13 22:38, Jorge Sanz wrote:
>> Forwarding Vasile Crăciunescu's nomination for the Board of Directors by
>> Gérald Fenoy.
>>
>> All the best
>>
>> --
>> Jorge Sanz
>> CRO 2016

Codrina
Dear OSGeo community,

I strongly support Vasile's nomination.

I've known and worked with Vasile for several years now.
Needless to say that apart from his technical and scientific relevant
skills, his positive energy is beyond limits. Even in times of
tiredness, he keeps a kind, unbiased eye and year, sharing his
well-thought-out views with responsibility and politeness.
I think OSGeo would greatly benefit from a second term seen through by
Vasile.

Cheers,
Codrina

On 14/09/16 20:22, Andrea Ross wrote:

> +1, so many good things have been rightfully said about Vasile. I agree
> and support 100% for what it's worth.
>
> Andrea
>
> On 14/09/16 05:46, Dirk Frigne wrote:
>> I want to second the the nomination of Vasile.
>> I had the opportunity to work with him in the board for the last 8
>> months and I appreciate his commitments.
>>
>> Dirk
>>
>> On 2016-09-13 22:38, Jorge Sanz wrote:
>>> Forwarding Vasile Crăciunescu's nomination for the Board of Directors by
>>> Gérald Fenoy.
>>>
>>> All the best
>>>
>>> --
>>> Jorge Sanz
>>> CRO 2016

Andrea Antonello
I absolutely support Vasile's nomination.

Vasile is a member of the community that is able to put a huge
positive energy in Osgeo.

Glad to hear he stands for nomination,
Best regards,
Andrea

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 10:38 PM, Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Forwarding Vasile Crăciunescu's nomination for the Board of Directors by
> Gérald Fenoy.
>
> All the best
>
> --
> Jorge Sanz
> CRO 2016

Silvia Franceschi-2
+1 for Valile also from me!

He is very active in involve people making things easily access.

Regards

Silvia

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 10:52 AM, andrea antonello <[hidden email]> wrote:
I absolutely support Vasile's nomination.

Vasile is a member of the community that is able to put a huge
positive energy in Osgeo.

Glad to hear he stands for nomination,
Best regards,
Andrea

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 10:38 PM, Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Forwarding Vasile Crăciunescu's nomination for the Board of Directors by
> Gérald Fenoy.
>
> All the best
>
> --
> Jorge Sanz
> CRO 2016

ing. Silvia Franceschi
Via Latemar, 22
38030 Castello di Fiemme (TN)

tel: 0039 -3384501332

Re: [Election 2016] Board nomination for Vasile Craciunescu

geowolf
+1 here too  :-)

Cheers
Andrea

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 11:15 AM, Silvia Franceschi <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1 for Valile also from me!

He is very active in involve people making things easily access.

Regards

Silvia

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 10:52 AM, andrea antonello <[hidden email]> wrote:
I absolutely support Vasile's nomination.

Vasile is a member of the community that is able to put a huge
positive energy in Osgeo.

Glad to hear he stands for nomination,
Best regards,
Andrea

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 10:38 PM, Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Forwarding Vasile Crăciunescu's nomination for the Board of Directors by
> Gérald Fenoy.
>
> All the best
>
> --
> Jorge Sanz
> CRO 2016

==
==

Ing. Andrea Aime
@geowolf
Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax: +39 0584 1660272
mob: +39  339 8844549

AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.Lgs. 196/2003

The information in this message and/or attachments, is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s) and may be confidential or proprietary in nature or covered by the provisions of privacy act (Legislative Decree June, 30 2003, no.196 - Italy's New Data Protection Code).Any use not in accord with its purpose, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or either dissemination, either whole or partial, is strictly forbidden except previous formal approval of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please contact immediately the sender by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the information in this message that has been received in error. The sender does not give any warranty or accept liability as the content, accuracy or completeness of sent messages and accepts no responsibility  for changes made after they were sent or for other risks which arise as a result of e-mail transmission, viruses, etc.

Re: [Election 2016] Board nomination for Vasile Craciunescu

Marco Minghini
Another +1 for Vasile. I had the pleasure of working with him last year for FOSS4G Europe 2015 organization, when he brilliantly organized and run the General Track. Apart from his technical expertise and scientific knowledge he is a very positive, enthusiastic and responsible person who would bring a great benefit to OSGeo.
Cheers,

Marco

Marco Minghini, Ph.D.
GEOlab, Politecnico di Milano - Como Campus
via Valleggio 11, 22100 Como (Italy)
+39 031 3327540

+1 here too  :-)

Cheers
Andrea

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 11:15 AM, Silvia Franceschi <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1 for Valile also from me!

He is very active in involve people making things easily access.

Regards

Silvia

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 10:52 AM, andrea antonello <[hidden email]> wrote:
I absolutely support Vasile's nomination.

Vasile is a member of the community that is able to put a huge
positive energy in Osgeo.

Glad to hear he stands for nomination,
Best regards,
Andrea

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 10:38 PM, Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Forwarding Vasile Crăciunescu's nomination for the Board of Directors by
> Gérald Fenoy.
>
> All the best
>
> --
> Jorge Sanz
> CRO 2016

phone: <a href="tel:%2B39%200584%20962313" value="+390584962313" target="_blank">+39 0584 962313
fax: <a href="tel:%2B39%200584%201660272" value="+3905841660272" target="_blank">+39 0584 1660272
mob: <a href="tel:%2B39%20%C2%A0339%208844549" value="+393398844549" target="_blank">+39  339 8844549