[Election 2016] Board Nomination for Nicolas Bozon (re-send)

[Election 2016] Board Nomination for Nicolas Bozon (re-send)

Study

Hi all,

I would like to express my strong support for

the candidature of Nicolas Bozon (Nick) for the upcoming

board election.

Apart from being multi-talented (designer, developer,

documenter user), I found him to be very approachable. What struck

was his patience, lucid talking and logical approach in explaining

technical and non-technical issues to me when I was new to the

OSGeo community.

Nick would be a great asset to the OSGeo board and his special talents

in design, marketing and branding can greatly help in further accelerating

the growth of OSGeo.

Best regards,

Sittichai (Bomp)

------

Dr. Sittichai Choosumrong

Naresuan University, Thailand

Re: [Election 2016] Board Nomination for Nicolas Bozon

hhayashi
Hello all,

I also support Nicolas Bozon's nomination for his strong work in cool design and developing
open source application for zoo, MapMint and many foss4g contents.

Regards

Hayashi

On 2016/09/17 13:54, sittichai choosumrong wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I would like to express my strong support for
>
> the candidature of Nicolas Bozon (Nick) for the upcoming
>
> board election.
>
> Apart from being multi-talented (designer, developer,
>
> documenter user), I found him to be very approachable. What struck
>
> was his patience, lucid talking and logical approach in explaining
>
> technical and non-technical issues to me when I was new to the
>
> OSGeo community.
>

> Nick would be a great asset to the OSGeo board and his special talents
>
> in design, marketing and branding can greatly help in further accelerating
>
> the growth of OSGeo.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Sittichai (Bomp)
>
> ------