[Election 2016] Board Nomination for Massimiliano Cannata

[Election 2016] Board Nomination for Massimiliano Cannata

Jorge Sanz (OSGeo)

Find below Massimiliano Cannata nomination to the Board of Directors by Gérald Fenoy.

Best
Jorge
CRO 2016

Re: [Election 2016] Board Nomination for Massimiliano Cannata

hhayashi
Dear All,

Maxi has been an active member of OSGeo foundation
and served the community well in various capacities.
He has also help to spread the spirit of FOSS4G the
worldover and I had several occasions to interact
with him at conferences and workshops in Asia and Europe.
About the Technology side story, Gérald Fenoy already introduced enough for his work.

I strongly support Maxi's nomination for re-election as
OSGeo Board Member.

Hayashi (OSGeo Japan Chapter)

On 2016/09/10 4:40, Jorge Sanz wrote:

> Find below Massimiliano Cannata nomination to the Board of Directors by
> Gérald Fenoy.
>
> Best
> Jorge
> CRO 2016

OSGeo.JP
  http://www.osgeo.jp
APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.

MANAGER
Engineering headquarters
Geospatial Information Section
GIS Expert

HIROFUMI HAYASHI
[hidden email]

Umeda Center Bldg. 2-4-12 Nakazakinishi
Kitaku, Osaka 530-0015 JAPAN

   Tel: 06-6373-6121
   Fax: 06-6373-6126

Re: [Election 2016] Board Nomination for Massimiliano Cannata

Dr. Sarawut Ninsawat
Dear All,

I am delighted to learn that Maxi is standing for reelection to the
OSGeo Board.
I have know Maxi since the first FOSS4G conference held in Bangkok in 2004.
I was a student that time and the interaction with Maxi was one of the
big motivation for me to take up on FOSS4G for my research and subsequently
in my teaching.

It is really a pleasure to discuss with Maxi as he is full of ideas and
completely devoted
to the Free and Open Source philosophy. Maxi has implemented several
projects in
Asia including Thailand and also played a vital role at conferences,
workshops and
seminars to spread the use of FOSS4G.

I would like to express my strong support for his nomination and look
forward
to his continued contribution to the OSGeo foundation in the capacity as
a Board Member.

Best of luck to Maxi

Sarawut
-----------
Dr. Sarawut Ninsawat
Asian Institute of Technology
Representativeof OSGeo-Thai Chapter
Coordinator, FOSS4G-Asia 2014

>> Dear All,
>>
>> Maxi has been an active member of OSGeo foundation
>> and served the community well in various capacities.
>> He has also help to spread the spirit of FOSS4G the
>> worldover and I had several occasions to interact
>> with him at conferences and workshops in Asia and Europe.
>> About the Technology side story, Gérald Fenoy already introduced
>> enough for his work.
>>
>> I strongly support Maxi's nomination for re-election as
>> OSGeo Board Member.
>>
>> Hayashi (OSGeo Japan Chapter)
>>
>> On 2016/09/10 4:40, Jorge Sanz wrote:
>>> Find below Massimiliano Cannata nomination to the Board of Directors by
>>> Gérald Fenoy.
>>>
>>> Best
>>> Jorge
>>> CRO 2016

Dr. Sarawut NINSAWAT
Assistant Professor
Interim Field of Study Coordinator
Remote Sensing & GIS
School of Engineering and Technology
Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)

P.O. Box 4, Klong Luang, Pathumthani 12120, Thailand
Telephone: (66 2) 524 6406
Fax: (66 2) 524 5597

58 Moo 9, Km. 42, Paholyothin Highway
Klong Luang, Pathumthani 12120, Thailand

Re: [Election 2016] Board Nomination for Massimiliano Cannata

ginetto
big +1
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis

On 15 September 2016 at 08:01, Dr. Sarawut Ninsawat <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I am delighted to learn that Maxi is standing for reelection to the OSGeo
> Board.
> I have know Maxi since the first FOSS4G conference held in Bangkok in 2004.
> I was a student that time and the interaction with Maxi was one of the
> big motivation for me to take up on FOSS4G for my research and subsequently
> in my teaching.
>
> It is really a pleasure to discuss with Maxi as he is full of ideas and
> completely devoted
> to the Free and Open Source philosophy. Maxi has implemented several
> projects in
> Asia including Thailand and also played a vital role at conferences,
> workshops and
> seminars to spread the use of FOSS4G.
>
> I would like to express my strong support for his nomination and look
> forward
> to his continued contribution to the OSGeo foundation in the capacity as
> a Board Member.
>
> Best of luck to Maxi
>
> Sarawut
> -----------
> Dr. Sarawut Ninsawat
> Asian Institute of Technology
> Representativeof OSGeo-Thai Chapter
> Coordinator, FOSS4G-Asia 2014

>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> Maxi has been an active member of OSGeo foundation
>>> and served the community well in various capacities.
>>> He has also help to spread the spirit of FOSS4G the
>>> worldover and I had several occasions to interact
>>> with him at conferences and workshops in Asia and Europe.
>>> About the Technology side story, Gérald Fenoy already introduced enough
>>> for his work.
>>>
>>> I strongly support Maxi's nomination for re-election as
>>> OSGeo Board Member.
>>>
>>> Hayashi (OSGeo Japan Chapter)

Andrea Antonello
I strongly support Massimiliano's nomination and am glad he stands for it.
I think his attention for both the academic and business side of
things is a great asset for our community.

Regards,
Andrea Antonello

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 9:40 PM, Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Find below Massimiliano Cannata nomination to the Board of Directors by
> Gérald Fenoy.
>
> Best
> Jorge
> CRO 2016

Silvia Franceschi-2
I also support Massimiliano's nomination for his strong work in developing open source application for environmental management which will be a key issue for the next years.

Regards

Silvia

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 10:47 AM, andrea antonello <[hidden email]> wrote:
I strongly support Massimiliano's nomination and am glad he stands for it.
I think his attention for both the academic and business side of
things is a great asset for our community.

Regards,
Andrea Antonello

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 9:40 PM, Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Find below Massimiliano Cannata nomination to the Board of Directors by
> Gérald Fenoy.
>
> Best
> Jorge
> CRO 2016

ing. Silvia Franceschi
Via Latemar, 22
38030 Castello di Fiemme (TN)

tel: 0039 -3384501332

Re: [Election 2016] Board Nomination for Massimiliano Cannata

geowolf
+1 here too :-)

Cheers
Andrea

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 11:09 AM, Silvia Franceschi <[hidden email]> wrote:
I also support Massimiliano's nomination for his strong work in developing open source application for environmental management which will be a key issue for the next years.

Regards

Silvia

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 10:47 AM, andrea antonello <[hidden email]> wrote:
I strongly support Massimiliano's nomination and am glad he stands for it.
I think his attention for both the academic and business side of
things is a great asset for our community.

Regards,
Andrea Antonello

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 9:40 PM, Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Find below Massimiliano Cannata nomination to the Board of Directors by
> Gérald Fenoy.
>
> Best
> Jorge
> CRO 2016

==
==

Ing. Andrea Aime
@geowolf
Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax: +39 0584 1660272
mob: +39  339 8844549

AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.Lgs. 196/2003

The information in this message and/or attachments, is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s) and may be confidential or proprietary in nature or covered by the provisions of privacy act (Legislative Decree June, 30 2003, no.196 - Italy's New Data Protection Code).Any use not in accord with its purpose, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or either dissemination, either whole or partial, is strictly forbidden except previous formal approval of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please contact immediately the sender by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the information in this message that has been received in error. The sender does not give any warranty or accept liability as the content, accuracy or completeness of sent messages and accepts no responsibility  for changes made after they were sent or for other risks which arise as a result of e-mail transmission, viruses, etc.

Re: [Election 2016] Board Nomination for Massimiliano Cannata

Marco Minghini
+1 for Maxi! I had the chance of working with him for some research projects and I can only speak well of his devotion to FOSS4G, responsibility and leading capacity.
Cheers,

Marco

Marco Minghini, Ph.D.
GEOlab, Politecnico di Milano - Como Campus
via Valleggio 11, 22100 Como (Italy)

+1 here too :-)

Cheers
Andrea

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 11:09 AM, Silvia Franceschi <[hidden email]> wrote:
I also support Massimiliano's nomination for his strong work in developing open source application for environmental management which will be a key issue for the next years.

Regards

Silvia

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 10:47 AM, andrea antonello <[hidden email]> wrote:
I strongly support Massimiliano's nomination and am glad he stands for it.
I think his attention for both the academic and business side of
things is a great asset for our community.

Regards,
Andrea Antonello

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 9:40 PM, Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Find below Massimiliano Cannata nomination to the Board of Directors by
> Gérald Fenoy.
>
> Best
> Jorge
> CRO 2016

phone: <a href="tel:%2B39%200584%20962313" value="+390584962313" target="_blank">+39 0584 962313
fax: <a href="tel:%2B39%200584%201660272" value="+3905841660272" target="_blank">+39 0584 1660272
mob: <a href="tel:%2B39%20%C2%A0339%208844549" value="+393398844549" target="_blank">+39  339 8844549