[Election 2016] Board Nomination for Maria Brovelli

[Election 2016] Board Nomination for Maria Brovelli

Jorge Sanz (OSGeo)
Forwarding Maria Brovelli nomination to the board of directors by
Helena Mitasova

Best,
Jorge
CRO 2016

Re: [Election 2016] Board Nomination for Maria Brovelli

tanzeel rehman
Maria Is the Best Choice for Board of directors.

1. She is ver well aware about the Community
2. And She has the Director Capability to lead the team

TANZEEL UR REHMAN KHAN

Junior Test Manager
Evosoft GMBH, Siemens AG
KAIROS Project Management-Release 1.0

Werner-von-Siemens-Straße 50, 91052 Erlangen
Nürnberg
Email:  Tanzeel-Ur-Rehman.Khan@Evosoft.com
Ph: +49-176-81362165

> From: [hidden email]

> Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 12:08:19 +0200
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2016] Board Nomination for Maria Brovelli
>
> Forwarding Maria Brovelli nomination to the board of directors by
> Helena Mitasova
>
> Best,
> Jorge
> CRO 2016

Suchith Anand
Excellent nomination . I am sure Maria's experience and dedication to OSGeo over many years will be a great asset to the OSGeo Board.

Best wishes,

Suchith

[...]

message or in any attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by the
University of Nottingham.

permitted by UK legislation.

Re: [Election 2016] Board Nomination for Maria Brovelli

ginetto
clap clap clap for Maria :)
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis

On 9 September 2016 at 12:08, Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Forwarding Maria Brovelli nomination to the board of directors by
> Helena Mitasova
>
> Best,
> Jorge
> CRO 2016

Serena Coetzee-2
+1 from me

Regards
Serena

On 09 Sep 2016, at 13:27, Luigi Pirelli <[hidden email]> wrote:

clap clap clap for Maria :)
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis

On 9 September 2016 at 12:08, Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Forwarding Maria Brovelli nomination to the board of directors by
> Helena Mitasova
>
> Best,
> Jorge
> CRO 2016

Andrea Ross
+1 for Maria. She has done some amazing work for quite some time & is a
joy to work with.

Andrea

On 09/09/16 07:27, Luigi Pirelli wrote:

> clap clap clap for Maria :)
> Luigi Pirelli

> * Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
> * LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli
> * Stackexchange: http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli
> * GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
> * Mastering QGIS:
> https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis
>

> On 9 September 2016 at 12:08, Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Forwarding Maria Brovelli nomination to the board of directors by
>> Helena Mitasova
>>
>> Best,
>> Jorge
>> CRO 2016

==
==

Ing. Andrea Aime
@geowolf
Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax: +39 0584 1660272
mob: +39  339 8844549

AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.Lgs. 196/2003

The information in this message and/or attachments, is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s) and may be confidential or proprietary in nature or covered by the provisions of privacy act (Legislative Decree June, 30 2003, no.196 - Italy's New Data Protection Code).Any use not in accord with its purpose, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or either dissemination, either whole or partial, is strictly forbidden except previous formal approval of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please contact immediately the sender by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the information in this message that has been received in error. The sender does not give any warranty or accept liability as the content, accuracy or completeness of sent messages and accepts no responsibility  for changes made after they were sent or for other risks which arise as a result of e-mail transmission, viruses, etc.

Re: [Election 2016] Board Nomination for Maria Brovelli

Siki Zoltan

+1, too

Zoltan

On Fri, 9 Sep 2016, Andrea Ross wrote:

> +1 for Maria. She has done some amazing work for quite some time & is a
> joy to work with.
>
> Andrea
>
> On 09/09/16 07:27, Luigi Pirelli wrote:
>> clap clap clap for Maria :)
>> Luigi Pirelli

>> * Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
>> * LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli
>> * Stackexchange: http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli
>> * GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
>> * Mastering QGIS:
>> https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis

>> On 9 September 2016 at 12:08, Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Forwarding Maria Brovelli nomination to the board of directors by
>>> Helena Mitasova
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Jorge
>>> CRO 2016

Jachym Cepicky
Wow!

so 10. 9. 2016 v 13:51 odesílatel Siki Zoltan <[hidden email]> napsal:

+1, too

Zoltan

On Fri, 9 Sep 2016, Andrea Ross wrote:

> +1 for Maria. She has done some amazing work for quite some time & is a
> joy to work with.
>
> Andrea
>
> On 09/09/16 07:27, Luigi Pirelli wrote:
>> clap clap clap for Maria :)
>> Luigi Pirelli

>> * Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
>> * LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli
>> * Stackexchange: http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli
>> * GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
>> * Mastering QGIS:
>> https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis

>> On 9 September 2016 at 12:08, Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Forwarding Maria Brovelli nomination to the board of directors by
>>> Helena Mitasova
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Jorge
>>> CRO 2016

Marco Minghini
+1 for Maria's nomination!

Marco

Marco Minghini, Ph.D.
GEOlab, Politecnico di Milano - Como Campus
via Valleggio 11, 22100 Como (Italy)
+39 031 3327540

Wow!

so 10. 9. 2016 v 13:51 odesílatel Siki Zoltan <[hidden email]> napsal:

+1, too

Zoltan

On Fri, 9 Sep 2016, Andrea Ross wrote:

> +1 for Maria. She has done some amazing work for quite some time & is a
> joy to work with.
>
> Andrea
>
> On 09/09/16 07:27, Luigi Pirelli wrote:
>> clap clap clap for Maria :)
>> Luigi Pirelli

>> * Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
>> * LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli
>> * Stackexchange: http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli
>> * GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
>> * Mastering QGIS:
>> https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis

>> On 9 September 2016 at 12:08, Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Forwarding Maria Brovelli nomination to the board of directors by
>>> Helena Mitasova
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Jorge
>>> CRO 2016

Monia Molinari

I agree, +1 for Maria!

Monia

Monia Molinari

Il 19 Set 2016 16:58, "Marco Minghini" <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
+1 for Maria's nomination!

Marco

Marco Minghini, Ph.D.
GEOlab, Politecnico di Milano - Como Campus
via Valleggio 11, 22100 Como (Italy)
+39 031 3327540

Wow!

so 10. 9. 2016 v 13:51 odesílatel Siki Zoltan <[hidden email]> napsal:

+1, too

Zoltan

On Fri, 9 Sep 2016, Andrea Ross wrote:

> +1 for Maria. She has done some amazing work for quite some time & is a
> joy to work with.
>
> Andrea
>
> On 09/09/16 07:27, Luigi Pirelli wrote:
>> clap clap clap for Maria :)
>> Luigi Pirelli

>> * Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
>> * LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli
>> * Stackexchange: http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli
>> * GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
>> * Mastering QGIS:
>> https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis

>> On 9 September 2016 at 12:08, Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Forwarding Maria Brovelli nomination to the board of directors by
>>> Helena Mitasova
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Jorge
>>> CRO 2016

Peter Mooney
I also agree. +1 from me.

Sostengo Maria!

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 7:37 PM, Monia Molinari <[hidden email]> wrote:

I agree, +1 for Maria!

Monia

Monia Molinari
GEOlab, Politecnico di Milano Como Campus
Via Valleggio 11, 22100 Como, Italy

Il 19 Set 2016 16:58, "Marco Minghini" <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
+1 for Maria's nomination!

Marco

Marco Minghini, Ph.D.
GEOlab, Politecnico di Milano - Como Campus
via Valleggio 11, 22100 Como (Italy)

Wow!

so 10. 9. 2016 v 13:51 odesílatel Siki Zoltan <[hidden email]> napsal:

+1, too

Zoltan

On Fri, 9 Sep 2016, Andrea Ross wrote:

> +1 for Maria. She has done some amazing work for quite some time & is a
> joy to work with.
>
> Andrea
>
> On 09/09/16 07:27, Luigi Pirelli wrote:
>> clap clap clap for Maria :)
>> Luigi Pirelli

>> * Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
>> * LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli
>> * Stackexchange: http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli
>> * GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
>> * Mastering QGIS:
>> https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis

>> On 9 September 2016 at 12:08, Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Forwarding Maria Brovelli nomination to the board of directors by
>>> Helena Mitasova
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Jorge
>>> CRO 2016

Andrea Antonello
Needless to say that such an important nomination can only be supported.

The huge experience of Maria in Osgeo/Foss4g matters will be gold for
the ecosystem.

Best regards,
Andrea Antonello

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 12:08 PM, Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Forwarding Maria Brovelli nomination to the board of directors by
> Helena Mitasova
>
> Best,
> Jorge
> CRO 2016

Codrina
Dear all,

+1 for Maria

OSGeo would greatly benefit with Maria into its leadership structure.
Her professional qualities gracefully intertwine with her guidance
abilities and combined with a long support and passion for OSGeo
activities can only be a recipe for further, healthy development of our
community.

Cheers,
Codrina

On 19/09/16 22:30, Peter Mooney wrote:

> [...]
>                 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli>
>                 >> * Stackexchange:
>                 http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli
>                 <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli>
>                 >> * GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
>                 >> * Mastering QGIS:
>                 >>
>                 https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis
>                 <https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis>
>                 >>
>                 >
>                 **************************************************************************************************
>                 >>
>                 >>
>                 >> On 9 September 2016 at 12:08, Jorge Sanz
>                 <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>                 >>> Forwarding Maria Brovelli nomination to the board of

Silvia Franceschi-2
+ 1 for Maria

she has great experience in OSGEO projects and she is a very important link with science and academic world in general

Silvia

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 10:59 AM, Codrina Maria Ilie <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

+1 for Maria

OSGeo would greatly benefit with Maria into its leadership structure.
Her professional qualities gracefully intertwine with her guidance abilities and combined with a long support and passion for OSGeo activities can only be a recipe for further, healthy development of our community.

Cheers,
Codrina

On 19/09/16 22:30, Peter Mooney wrote:
I also agree. +1 from me.

Sostengo Maria!

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 7:37 PM, Monia Molinari <[hidden email]
<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:

    I agree, +1 for Maria!

    Monia

    Monia Molinari
    GEOlab, Politecnico di Milano Como Campus
    Via Valleggio 11, 22100 Como, Italy

    Il 19 Set 2016 16:58, "Marco Minghini" <[hidden email]
    <mailto:[hidden email]>> ha scritto:

        +1 for Maria's nomination!

        Marco

        Marco Minghini, Ph.D.
        GEOlab, Politecnico di Milano - Como Campus
        via Valleggio 11, 22100 Como (Italy)
        [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
        @MarcoMinghini <https://twitter.com/MarcoMinghini>

        <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>:

            Wow!

            so 10. 9. 2016 v 13:51 odesílatel Siki Zoltan
            <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> napsal:

                +1, too

                Zoltan

                On Fri, 9 Sep 2016, Andrea Ross wrote:

                > +1 for Maria. She has done some amazing work for quite
                some time & is a
                > joy to work with.
                >
                > Andrea
                >
                > On 09/09/16 07:27, Luigi Pirelli wrote:
                >> clap clap clap for Maria :)
                >> Luigi Pirelli

                >> * Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT
                boundlessgeo DOT com
                >> * LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli
                <https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli>
                >> * Stackexchange:
                http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli
                <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli>
                >> * GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
                >> * Mastering QGIS:

                https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis
                <https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis>

                >> On 9 September 2016 at 12:08, Jorge Sanz
                >>> Forwarding Maria Brovelli nomination to the board of
                directors by
                >>> Helena Mitasova
                >>>
                >>> Best,
                >>> Jorge
                >>> CRO 2016

                <mailto:[hidden email]>

                >>> Italy
                >>>
                >>> I would like to nominate Professor Maria Brovelli
                for the board of
                > directors.
                >>> She is very well know in the community for her
                passion for open source
                >>> software and open data,
                >>> leader of numerous initiatives, including the latest
                outreach to United
                > Nations,
                >>> hosting FOSS4G Europe in 2015 and organizing several
                open source and
                >>> open data sessions
                >>> at the ISPRS congres in Prague in 2016.
                >>> Her leadership and contributions to OSGeo were
                recognized by Sol Katz
                >>> award in 2015
                >>> and she is on the advisory board and one of the
                regional directors of
                >>> GeoForAll initiative.
                >>> She advised many students who made significant
                contributions to
                >>> several OSGeo projects
                >>> including GRASS GIS and understands both the
                community building and
                >>> the software development issues.
                >>> I feel strongly that she will be able to take on the
                challenging tasks
                >>> and often complex
                >>> decision making that comes with the the board of
                directors membership
                >>> given her experience as
                >>> Vice Rector for the Como Campus of Politecnico di
                Milano. See her page
                >>> for more information
                >>> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Maria
                <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Maria>

                >>> Helena

ing. Silvia Franceschi
Via Latemar, 22
38030 Castello di Fiemme (TN)

tel: 0039 -3384501332

Re: [Election 2016] Board Nomination for Maria Brovelli

Daria Svidzinska
+1 for Maria

[...]

<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:

    I agree, +1 for Maria!

    Monia

    Monia Molinari
    GEOlab, Politecnico di Milano Como Campus
    Via Valleggio 11, 22100 Como, Italy

    Il 19 Set 2016 16:58, "Marco Minghini" <[hidden email]
    <mailto:[hidden email]>> ha scritto:

        +1 for Maria's nomination!

        Marco

        Marco Minghini, Ph.D.
        GEOlab, Politecnico di Milano - Como Campus
        via Valleggio 11, 22100 Como (Italy)
        [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
        @MarcoMinghini <https://twitter.com/MarcoMinghini>

        <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>:

            Wow!

            so 10. 9. 2016 v 13:51 odesílatel Siki Zoltan
            <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> napsal:

                +1, too

                Zoltan

                On Fri, 9 Sep 2016, Andrea Ross wrote:

                > +1 for Maria. She has done some amazing work for quite
                some time & is a
                > joy to work with.
                >
                > Andrea
                >
                > On 09/09/16 07:27, Luigi Pirelli wrote:
                >> clap clap clap for Maria :)
                >> Luigi Pirelli

                >> * Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT
                boundlessgeo DOT com
                >> * LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli
                <https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli>
                >> * Stackexchange:
                http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli
                <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli>
                >> * GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
                >> * Mastering QGIS:

                https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis
                <https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis>

                >> On 9 September 2016 at 12:08, Jorge Sanz
                >>> Forwarding Maria Brovelli nomination to the board of
                directors by
                >>> Helena Mitasova
                >>>
                >>> Best,
                >>> Jorge
                >>> CRO 2016

                <mailto:[hidden email]>

                >>> Italy
                >>>
                >>> I would like to nominate Professor Maria Brovelli
                for the board of
                > directors.
                >>> She is very well know in the community for her
                passion for open source
                >>> software and open data,
                >>> leader of numerous initiatives, including the latest
                outreach to United
                > Nations,
                >>> hosting FOSS4G Europe in 2015 and organizing several
                open source and
                >>> open data sessions
                >>> at the ISPRS congres in Prague in 2016.
                >>> Her leadership and contributions to OSGeo were
                recognized by Sol Katz
                >>> award in 2015
                >>> and she is on the advisory board and one of the
                regional directors of
                >>> GeoForAll initiative.
                >>> She advised many students who made significant
                contributions to
                >>> several OSGeo projects
                >>> including GRASS GIS and understands both the
                community building and
                >>> the software development issues.
                >>> I feel strongly that she will be able to take on the
                challenging tasks
                >>> and often complex
                >>> decision making that comes with the the board of
                directors membership
                >>> given her experience as
                >>> Vice Rector for the Como Campus of Politecnico di
                Milano. See her page
                >>> for more information
                >>> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Maria
                <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Maria>

                >>> Helena

ing. Silvia Franceschi
Via Latemar, 22
38030 Castello di Fiemme (TN)

tel: 0039 -3384501332

Daria Svidzinska

Re: [Election 2016] Board Nomination for Maria Brovelli

hhayashi
I also support Maria Brovelli's nomination.

Regards

Hayashi

OSGeo.JP
  http://www.osgeo.jp