[Election 2015] Board Nomination for Sanghee Shin

[Election 2015] Board Nomination for Sanghee Shin

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Sanghee Shin nomination to the board of directors by
Venkatesh Raghavan, Markus Neteler and Jeff McKenna.

Best,
Vasile
CRO 2015

Re: [Election 2015] Board Nomination for Sanghee Shin

hhayashi
I strongly second this nomination.

Sanghee Shin is the right  person to the board of director.
I know him through conference of asia local chapter recently three years.
I'm always impressed by his positive attitude. He always looks on the bright
side even when things are tough.
As Venka said, we hope him to become board of director.

Best regards,
Hayashi.

(2015/09/08 17:16), Vasile Craciunescu wrote:

> Forwarding Sanghee Shin nomination to the board of directors by Venkatesh
> Raghavan, Markus Neteler and Jeff McKenna.
>
> Best,
> Vasile
> CRO 2015

OSGeo.JP
  http://www.osgeo.jp
APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.

MANAGER
Engineering headquarters
Geospatial Information Section
GIS Expert

HIROFUMI HAYASHI
[hidden email]

Umeda Center Bldg. 2-4-12 Nakazakinishi
Kitaku, Osaka 530-0015 JAPAN

   Tel: 06-6373-6121
   Fax: 06-6373-6126

Re: [Election 2015] Board Nomination for Sanghee Shin

Maria Brovelli-2
I strongly support Sanghee nomination. His tireless effort in organizing FOSS4G has so impressed me. He will be a wonderful director!
Maria

See you at FOSS4G Seoul:
http://2015.foss4g.org/

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Tel. <a href="tel:+39-031-3327336" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="1/1">+39-031-3327336 - Mob. <a href="tel:+39-328-0023867" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="1/2">+39-328-0023867 - fax. <a href="tel:+39-031-3327321" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="1/3">+39-031-3327321

e-mail1: [hidden email][hidden email]

e-mail2[hidden email]

Il giorno 09/set/2015, alle ore 09:07, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

I strongly second this nomination.

Sanghee Shin is the right  person to the board of director.
I know him through conference of asia local chapter recently three years.
I'm always impressed by his positive attitude. He always looks on the bright side even when things are tough.
As Venka said, we hope him to become board of director.

Best regards,
Hayashi.

(2015/09/08 17:16), Vasile Craciunescu wrote:
Forwarding Sanghee Shin nomination to the board of directors by Venkatesh
Raghavan, Markus Neteler and Jeff McKenna.

Best,
Vasile
CRO 2015

Re: [Election 2015] Board Nomination for Sanghee Shin

Suchith Anand
Fully agree. It will be great to have Sanghee's expertise and contributions for the OSGeo Board.

Suchith

I strongly support Sanghee nomination. His tireless effort in organizing FOSS4G has so impressed me. He will be a wonderful director!
Maria

See you at FOSS4G Seoul:
http://2015.foss4g.org/

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)

[...]

University of Nottingham.

permitted by UK legislation.