[Election 2015] Board Nomination for Helena Mitasova

[Election 2015] Board Nomination for Helena Mitasova

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Helena Mitasova nomination to the board of directors by
Venkatesh Raghavan.

Best,
Vasile
CRO 2015

Re: [Election 2015] Board Nomination for Helena Mitasova

Suchith Anand
Many thanks to Venka for this excellent nomination which i strongly second.

Helena's contributions to OSGeo and Geo4All is truly remarkable. Having her expertise in OSGeo Board will be a great asset to the OSGeo Board and the community.

Best wishes,

Suchith

[...]

message or in any attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by the
University of Nottingham.

permitted by UK legislation.

Re: [Election 2015] Board Nomination for Helena Mitasova

Ravi Kumar-3
Very happy to note that Helena Mitasova agreed to contest for OSGeo Board.
The board sure needs such illustrious persons whose contribution to Open GIS is well known.
Best
Ravi Kumar

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 3:15 AM, Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Forwarding Helena Mitasova nomination to the board of directors by
Venkatesh Raghavan.

Best,
Vasile
CRO 2015

Re: [Election 2015] Board Nomination for Helena Mitasova

Maria Antonia Brovelli
Helena, many thanks in advance for accepting! I totally support this candidacy.
Cheers!
Maria

See you at FOSS4G Seoul:
http://2015.foss4g.org/

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Tel. <a href="tel:+39-031-3327336" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="1/1">+39-031-3327336 - Mob. <a href="tel:+39-328-0023867" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="1/2">+39-328-0023867 - fax. <a href="tel:+39-031-3327321" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="1/3">+39-031-3327321

e-mail1: [hidden email][hidden email]

e-mail2[hidden email]

Il giorno 08/set/2015, alle ore 13:26, Ravi Kumar <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

Very happy to note that Helena Mitasova agreed to contest for OSGeo Board.
The board sure needs such illustrious persons whose contribution to Open GIS is well known.
Best
Ravi Kumar

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 3:15 AM, Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Forwarding Helena Mitasova nomination to the board of directors by
Venkatesh Raghavan.

Best,
Vasile
CRO 2015

Re: [Election 2015] Board Nomination for Helena Mitasova

Maria Antonia Brovelli
I second this nomination.
Many thanks Venka for asking her and Helena for accepting.
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

FOSS4G 2015 / - Don't miss it!
http://2015.foss4g.org/programme/keynote-speech/

http://smartgeoexpo.kr/eng/conference/conf_call_info.php

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: [hidden email]
e-mail2: [hidden email]

[...]

Responsabile settore Geomatica

Istituto scienze della Terra

Campus Trevano, CH - 6952 Canobbio

Tel. +41 (0)58 666 62 14

Fax +41 (0)58 666 62 09

[hidden email]

www.supsi.ch/ist

Re: [Election 2015] Board Nomination for Helena Mitasova

dirkf
I support this nomination.

Dirk

On 08-09-15 12:31, Massimiliano Cannata wrote:

> I strongly support this nomination.
>
> maxi

> <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
>     Forwarding Helena Mitasova nomination to the board of directors by
>     Venkatesh Raghavan.
>
>     Best,
>     Vasile
>     CRO 2015

Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com

Re: [Election 2015] Board Nomination for Helena Mitasova

Alexander Bruy
I also support this nomination

> I support this nomination.
>
> Dirk
>
> On 08-09-15 12:31, Massimiliano Cannata wrote:
>> I strongly support this nomination.
>>
>> maxi

>> <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>>
>>     Forwarding Helena Mitasova nomination to the board of directors by
>>     Venkatesh Raghavan.
>>
>>     Best,
>>     Vasile
>>     CRO 2015

Alexander Bruy

Re: [Election 2015] Board Nomination for Helena Mitasova

Newcomb, Doug
I support this nomination!

Doug

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 10:00 AM, Alexander Bruy <[hidden email]> wrote:
I also support this nomination

> I support this nomination.
>
> Dirk
>
> On 08-09-15 12:31, Massimiliano Cannata wrote:
>> I strongly support this nomination.
>>
>> maxi

>> <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>>
>>     Forwarding Helena Mitasova nomination to the board of directors by
>>     Venkatesh Raghavan.
>>
>>     Best,
>>     Vasile
>>     CRO 2015

Alexander Bruy

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 [hidden email]
The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of the Interior.   Life is too short for undocumented, proprietary data formats.

Re: [Election 2015] Board Nomination for Helena Mitasova

hhayashi
I strongly support this nomination.

Hayashi.

(2015/09/08 6:45), Vasile Craciunescu wrote:

> Forwarding Helena Mitasova nomination to the board of directors by
> Venkatesh Raghavan.
>
> Best,
> Vasile
> CRO 2015

OSGeo.JP
  http://www.osgeo.jp
APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.

MANAGER
Engineering headquarters
Geospatial Information Section
GIS Expert

HIROFUMI HAYASHI
[hidden email]

Umeda Center Bldg. 2-4-12 Nakazakinishi
Kitaku, Osaka 530-0015 JAPAN

   Tel: 06-6373-6121
   Fax: 06-6373-6126

Re: [Election 2015] Board Nomination for Helena Mitasova

Angelos Tzotsos
I strongly support this nomination.

Best,
Angelos

On 09/08/2015 12:45 AM, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:

> Forwarding Helena Mitasova nomination to the board of directors by
> Venkatesh Raghavan.
>
> Best,
> Vasile
> CRO 2015