[Election 2015] Board Nomination for Anita Graser

[Election 2015] Board Nomination for Anita Graser

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Anita Graser nomination to the board of directors by
Lene Fischer and Jeff McKenna.

Best,
Vasile
CRO 2015

It is our pleasure to nominate Anita Graser
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:AnitaGraser), from Austria, for the
OSGeo Board.  Anita needs no introduction to the community, as she is
very visible through her work on the QGIS Steering Committee, as a core
contributor, and working very hard to promote Open Source geo through
workshops, tutorials, mailing lists, FOSS4G events, and just about every
possible way. She has a lot of experience managing and building
communities, and she is actually quite honoured to be considered for the
OSGeo Board.

Anita's presence on the Board would be a great addition to the foundation.

We excitingly nominate Anita for the OSGeo Board of Directors.

-Lene Fischer & Jeff McKenna

*Lene Fischer*

Associate Professor

*Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management*

University of Copenhagen

MOB +45 40115084

[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

cid:image001.gif@01D03029.2F3EC6A0

Re: [Election 2015] Board Nomination for Anita Graser

Ko Nagase
Dear list,

I would like to second this nomination for Anita Graser.
I guess that many open source GIS developers in the world
have been helped by her kind answers/arrangement on gis.stackexchange.

Best regards,

Ko

> Forwarding Anita Graser nomination to the board of directors by
> Lene Fischer and Jeff McKenna.
>
> Best,
> Vasile
> CRO 2015
>

> It is our pleasure to nominate Anita Graser
> (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:AnitaGraser), from Austria, for the
> OSGeo Board.  Anita needs no introduction to the community, as she is
> very visible through her work on the QGIS Steering Committee, as a core
> contributor, and working very hard to promote Open Source geo through
> workshops, tutorials, mailing lists, FOSS4G events, and just about every
> possible way. She has a lot of experience managing and building
> communities, and she is actually quite honoured to be considered for the
> OSGeo Board.
>
> Anita's presence on the Board would be a great addition to the foundation.
>
> We excitingly nominate Anita for the OSGeo Board of Directors.
>
> -Lene Fischer & Jeff McKenna
>
> *Lene Fischer*
>
> Associate Professor
>
> *Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management*
>
> University of Copenhagen
>
> MOB +45 40115084
>
> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> cid:image001.gif@01D03029.2F3EC6A0

Ko Nagase (長瀬 興)
Georepublic Japan
mail: [hidden email]
web: http://georepublic.co.jp

Re: [Election 2015] Board Nomination for Anita Graser

Alexander Bruy
Hi,

+1 for Anita's nomination

> Dear list,
>
> I would like to second this nomination for Anita Graser.
> I guess that many open source GIS developers in the world
> have been helped by her kind answers/arrangement on gis.stackexchange.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Ko

>> Forwarding Anita Graser nomination to the board of directors by
>> Lene Fischer and Jeff McKenna.
>>
>> Best,
>> Vasile
>> CRO 2015
>>

>> It is our pleasure to nominate Anita Graser
>> (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:AnitaGraser), from Austria, for the
>> OSGeo Board.  Anita needs no introduction to the community, as she is
>> very visible through her work on the QGIS Steering Committee, as a core
>> contributor, and working very hard to promote Open Source geo through
>> workshops, tutorials, mailing lists, FOSS4G events, and just about every
>> possible way. She has a lot of experience managing and building
>> communities, and she is actually quite honoured to be considered for the
>> OSGeo Board.
>>
>> Anita's presence on the Board would be a great addition to the foundation.
>>
>> We excitingly nominate Anita for the OSGeo Board of Directors.
>>
>> -Lene Fischer & Jeff McKenna
>>
>> *Lene Fischer*
>>
>> Associate Professor
>>
>> *Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management*
>>
>> University of Copenhagen
>>
>> MOB +45 40115084
>>
>> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>>
>> cid:image001.gif@01D03029.2F3EC6A0

> Ko Nagase (長瀬 興)
> Georepublic Japan
> mail: [hidden email]
> web: http://georepublic.co.jp

Alexander Bruy

Re: [Election 2015] Board Nomination for Anita Graser

hhayashi
I would like to support this nomination.

Hayashi.

(2015/09/08 7:20), Vasile Craciunescu wrote:

> Forwarding Anita Graser nomination to the board of directors by
> Lene Fischer and Jeff McKenna.
>
> Best,
> Vasile
> CRO 2015
>

> It is our pleasure to nominate Anita Graser
> (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:AnitaGraser), from Austria, for the
> OSGeo Board. Anita needs no introduction to the community, as she is
> very visible through her work on the QGIS Steering Committee, as a core
> contributor, and working very hard to promote Open Source geo through
> workshops, tutorials, mailing lists, FOSS4G events, and just about every
> possible way. She has a lot of experience managing and building
> communities, and she is actually quite honoured to be considered for the
> OSGeo Board.
>
> Anita's presence on the Board would be a great addition to the foundation.
>
> We excitingly nominate Anita for the OSGeo Board of Directors.
>
> -Lene Fischer & Jeff McKenna
>
> *Lene Fischer*
>
> Associate Professor
>
> *Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management*
>
> University of Copenhagen
>
> MOB +45 40115084
>
> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> cid:image001.gif@01D03029.2F3EC6A0

OSGeo.JP
  http://www.osgeo.jp
APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.

MANAGER
Engineering headquarters
Geospatial Information Section
GIS Expert

HIROFUMI HAYASHI
[hidden email]

Umeda Center Bldg. 2-4-12 Nakazakinishi
Kitaku, Osaka 530-0015 JAPAN

   Tel: 06-6373-6121
   Fax: 06-6373-6126

Re: [Election 2015] Board Nomination for Anita Graser

Daria Svidzinska
+ 1 for Anita's nomination

[...]

MOB <a href="tel:%2B45%2040115084" value="+4540115084" target="_blank">+45 40115084

[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

cid:image001.gif@01D03029.2F3EC6A0

OSGeo.JP
 http://www.osgeo.jp
APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.

MANAGER
Engineering headquarters
Geospatial Information Section
GIS Expert

HIROFUMI HAYASHI
[hidden email]

Umeda Center Bldg. 2-4-12 Nakazakinishi
Kitaku, Osaka 530-0015 JAPAN

  Tel: 06-6373-6121
  Fax: 06-6373-6126

Daria Svidzinska

Re: [Election 2015] Board Nomination for Anita Graser

Maria Brovelli-2
I support Anita nomination. We need more ladies involved in the FOSS4G board!
Cheers!
Maria

See you at FOSS4G Seoul:
http://2015.foss4g.org/

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Tel. <a href="tel:+39-031-3327336" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="1/1">+39-031-3327336 - Mob. <a href="tel:+39-328-0023867" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="1/2">+39-328-0023867 - fax. <a href="tel:+39-031-3327321" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="1/3">+39-031-3327321

e-mail1: [hidden email][hidden email]

e-mail2[hidden email]

Il giorno 08/set/2015, alle ore 07:20, Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

[...]

[hidden email] <[hidden email]>

cid:image001.gif@01D03029.2F3EC6A0

Re: [Election 2015] Board Nomination for Anita Graser

Venkatesh Raghavan
On 2015/09/09 11:55, Maria Brovelli wrote:
I support Anita nomination. We need more ladies involved in the FOSS4G board!
+1 for Anita's nomination to the OSGeo Board. She has made invaluable contributions for the
community.

Best

Venka

Cheers!
Maria

See you at FOSS4G Seoul:
http://2015.foss4g.org/

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: [hidden email]
[...]

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="cid:image001.gif@01D03029.2F3EC6A0">cid:image001.gif@01D03029.2F3EC6A0

Re: [Election 2015] Board Nomination for Anita Graser

nimalika fernando-2
Dear all,

I strongly support Anita's nomination. She is a very active contributor to OSgeo  community, sharing her knowledge always. I can remember she produced a wonderful summary of LBS conference 2014  - a work which cannot be done without much commitment for community work.

Nimalika