[Election 2014] Nomination for Kate Chapman

[Election 2014] Nomination for Kate Chapman

Jorge Sanz (OSGeo)
Forwarding Kate Chapman nomination by Schuyler Erle

Best
Jorge

Re: [Election 2014] Nomination for Kate Chapman

Vincent Picavet (ml)
Big +1 for Kate !
Vincent

Le vendredi 25 juillet 2014 12:47:56, Jorge Sanz a écrit :

> Forwarding Kate Chapman nomination by Schuyler Erle
>
> Best
> Jorge

jmckenna
Administrator
I also want to support the nomination for Kate Chapman.  Schuyler wrote
an excellent summary of her activities.  For me, I've been in her
circles for a long time and I've watched her become a worldwide leader
in helping challenged areas of the world share information.  I finally
got to sit down and have a beer with her at FOSS4G-CEE in Bucharest and
it was an honour to share that time with her.  She would indeed be an
excellent addition to the OSGeo organization.

-jeff

On 2014-07-25, 7:47 AM, Jorge Sanz wrote:
> Forwarding Kate Chapman nomination by Schuyler Erle
>
> Best
> Jorge

Vasile Crăciunescu
I second this nomination!