Editor problems

Heather Lucier
Hi List,

I've been having problems with the metadata editor. Sometimes when I try to
edit/create a new metadata record, the editor won't completely load. It
will load the boxes on the right side for the associated resources,
validation, and suggestions, but that's it. If it does it load after
waiting for a little bit, I have problems linking resources to the metadata
record. I get an error saying "Current URL could not be retrieved by the
catalog (may be an issue with the catalog proxy)" even though when I click
on the link, it works. Another thing that happens when I try to link
resources is that sometime after I clink on the "add link" button, it's
almost like it freezes because nothing else happens. I have to close the
window and start it back up again. I have tried rebooting the server and
that helped for about a day, but now I'm having the same problems again.
I'm running Geonetwork 3.1 if that helps.

Thanks,
Heather
--
Heather M. Lucier