Editor - INSPIRE view Conformity validation failed

Editor - INSPIRE view Conformity validation failed

amacar
Hi,
I have enabled INSPIRE edit view, but gmd:pass is not ok, because after saving metadata it is saved wrong.
So I have changed template to:
<gmd:pass>
  <gco:Boolean>{{pass}}</gco:Boolean>
</gmd:pass>

and .xml is ok after changing to other view, or selecting option save and close, but if I select Save metadata and try to validate it, then I get validation error.

If I leave template as it was before, then if I select save and then validate it is ok, but after changing view or selecting Save and close I get invalid .xml.

So this looks like a catch 22 for me. Please give me some help.

Re: Editor - INSPIRE view Conformity validation failed

amacar