Quantcast

Editor / Custom view (eg. INSPIRE) / multilingual elements lost when a template mode is used

Editor / Custom view (eg. INSPIRE) / multilingual elements lost when a template mode is used

amacar
This post was updated on .
I see that this: https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/issues/1262 issue is marked as resolved but I don't think this works.

I tried adding commits and elements are preserved, but not in the right way. I get multiple gmd:PT_FreeText blocks from other "same" elements that are not supposed to be there.

For example I have two <gmd:report> but now there are in each <gmd:report> two multilingual element and then validation fails.

Instead of this:
<gmd:title xsi:type="gmd:PT_FreeText_PropertyType">
                    <gco:CharacterString>ELF LoD1 TN-RA</gco:CharacterString>
                    <gmd:PT_FreeText>
                      <gmd:textGroup>
                        <gmd:LocalisedCharacterString locale="#EN">ELF LoD1 TN-RA</gmd:LocalisedCharacterString>
                      </gmd:textGroup>
                    </gmd:PT_FreeText>
                  </gmd:title>

<gmd:title xsi:type="gmd:PT_FreeText_PropertyType">
                    <gco:CharacterString>ELF LoD1 TN-A</gco:CharacterString>
                    <gmd:PT_FreeText>
                      <gmd:textGroup>
                        <gmd:LocalisedCharacterString locale="#EN">ELF LoD1 TN-A</gmd:LocalisedCharacterString>
                      </gmd:textGroup>
                    </gmd:PT_FreeText>
                  </gmd:title>

I get:
<gmd:title>
                    <gco:CharacterString>ELF LoD1 TN-A</gco:CharacterString>
                    <gmd:PT_FreeText>
                      <gmd:textGroup>
                        <gmd:LocalisedCharacterString locale="#EN">ELF LoD1 TN-A</gmd:LocalisedCharacterString>
                      </gmd:textGroup>
                    </gmd:PT_FreeText>
                    <gmd:PT_FreeText>
                      <gmd:textGroup>
                        <gmd:LocalisedCharacterString locale="#EN">See the referenced specification</gmd:LocalisedCharacterString>
                      </gmd:textGroup>
                    </gmd:PT_FreeText>
                    <gmd:PT_FreeText>
                      <gmd:textGroup>
                        <gmd:LocalisedCharacterString locale="#EN">ELF LoD1 TN-A</gmd:LocalisedCharacterString>
                      </gmd:textGroup>
                    </gmd:PT_FreeText>
                    <gmd:PT_FreeText>
                      <gmd:textGroup>
                        <gmd:LocalisedCharacterString locale="#EN">See the referenced specification</gmd:LocalisedCharacterString>
                      </gmd:textGroup>
                    </gmd:PT_FreeText>
                  </gmd:title>

So metadata info from other FreeText elements are copied there.

I am attaching test metadata.export-full-1473330759566.zip

Re: Editor / Custom view (eg. INSPIRE) / multilingual elements lost when a template mode is used

amacar
Anybody with the same problem?