Eclipse Settings and Compile Steps

Kevin Wells-3
Dear List,

I want to compile the trunk version of gvSIG 1.11.  But I cannot figure out the proper settings for Eclipse or the compile steps to perform.
Obviously, I'm new at this.

I've tried reading the developer documentation at gvSIG.org but it is either old information, or not in English, or about gvSIG 2.0.

Can someone point me to a current developer's documentation in English for compiling gvSIG 1.11 or 1.10?
Or can someone list the necessary Eclipse settings and the steps to compile a gvSIG project?

Thank you for any help.
Kevin

Re: Eclipse Settings and Compile Steps

Mario Carrera-3

Hi Kevin,

you have information about how to build gvSIG from the svn on
https://gvsig.org/web/docdev/docs/svn_article/building-from-svn. It's
also in English, and there was some wrong link that we've updated.

In that page there's a link to a document sent by a developer
(http://gvsig-desktop.forge.osor.eu/downloads/pub/documents/devel-documentation/collaborations/Gvsig-1-9-en-Eclipse.pdf).
It's in Spanish but with a lot of images, and it can be very useful too.

Best regards,
       Mario Carrera