Early bird deadline

Jonas Eberle-2
Dear organization committee,

the early bird deadline is foreseen for April, 28th. But so far there has been no response wether the abstracts submitted are accepted or not. Will this information be send out before the early bird deadline?

Especially for research organizations a contribution is required in most cases to get funded.

Thank you,
Jonas

Jonas Eberle
Research assistant
Information scientist

Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena
Institute for Geography
Department for Earth Observation
Grietgasse 6
07743 Jena, Germany

Fon: +49-3641-948889
Fax: +49-3641-948882
e-mail: [hidden email]
http://www.eo.uni-jena.de

Re: Early bird deadline

Fenoy Gerald
Dear Jonas,
thanks for your question.

We have planned to extend the early-bird deadline until may 10 due to what you have explained. Nevertheless, we have not announced it on the web site or over twitter yet.

We will put this information online on april 28th supposing that some will still register before the deadline.

For any other question please feel free to ask.

Best regards,

> Le 25 avr. 2017 à 09:49, Jonas Eberle <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Dear organization committee,
>
> the early bird deadline is foreseen for April, 28th. But so far there has been no response wether the abstracts submitted are accepted or not. Will this information be send out before the early bird deadline?
>
> Especially for research organizations a contribution is required in most cases to get funded.
>
> Thank you,
> Jonas

> Jonas Eberle
> Research assistant