EGM 2008 in OSSIM?

Hernán De Angelis
Dear all,

I wonder if someone has succesfully used the new geoid model EGM 2008
with OSSIM and how.

Thanks in advance,

Hernán

--

Hernán De Angelis
Linux user # 397217

Re: EGM 2008 in OSSIM?

David Burken
Hi Hernán,

Sorry for the late response.  No I don't think so.  We will certainly need to though.

I will try to look at it soon.

Dave

Re: EGM 2008 in OSSIM?

Hernán De Angelis
OK! Thanks for your answer, Dave.

2009/2/10  <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Hernán,
>
> Sorry for the late response.  No I don't think so.  We will certainly need
> to though.
>
> I will try to look at it soon.
>
> Dave

Hernán De Angelis
Linux user # 397217

Re: EGM 2008 in OSSIM?

Andyjo
Since i've been stirring the pot lately, and wondering the same thing, i guess i'll revive this thread! Has anyone had a chance to look into getting the elevationManager to chew on egm2008 instead of 1996? I did a quick look through the source and didn't see anything obvious, but that doesn't mean it's not there staring at me in the face.
If it's not in there, it seems like it shouldn't be that hard to hook in any imageHandler instead of the egm grd format... but i haven't actually looked at it yet...