Dynamic parameter passing!

rahul.teni
Hi All,

Can we have dynamic parameter passing to tile cache? I want to use storage parameter defined dynamically instead of defining it in tilecache.cfg. Our basic requirement is like we want to develop session based cache for each user where he will change some parameter and cache storage path will be changed.This can be done only if i can configure storage path dynamically.If you have any idea or any inputs, those are highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rahul G. Teni
Cynosure Software Solutions
MS BITS,BE Comp

Re: Dynamic parameter passing!

rahul.umbarkar
Hi ,
I solved this problem by passing parameter to dispatch request .
I have applied small patch to services.py. If you want i will send you the patch.
DES

Re: Dynamic parameter passing!

DES
Rahul