[Dutch] NTv2 grids for the Amersfoort datum

[Dutch] NTv2 grids for the Amersfoort datum

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Dear all,

first off, apologies for the English, my Dutch is still elementary. I am looking for the NTv2 grids for the Bessel/Amersfoort datum (EPSG 28992). This is the file provided to PORJ.4 through the +nadgrids argument. I have been searching the web and can not find it. Perhaps because my search strings are in English ;)

Thank you and regards.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa

Re: [Dutch] NTv2 grids for the Amersfoort datum

Sebastiaan Couwenberg
On 07/16/2018 05:17 PM, Luí­s Moreira de Sousa wrote:
> first off, apologies for the English, my Dutch is still elementary. I am looking for the NTv2 grids for the Bessel/Amersfoort datum (EPSG 28992). This is the file provided to PORJ.4 through the +nadgrids argument.

The non-free datumgrids are linked in the PROJ documentation, see:

 https://proj4.org/resource_files.html#netherlands

That links to the request form:

 http://formulieren.kadaster.nl/aanvragen_rdnaptrans2008

If the language barrier is too much to fill in the form, you can also
find the grid files in the proj-rdnap Debian package:

 https://salsa.debian.org/debian-gis-team/proj-rdnap

Kind Regards,

Bas

Re: [Dutch] NTv2 grids for the Amersfoort datum

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Thank you Bas, I was able to download the files from the Kadaster web site.

Best regards.

​--

Luís Moreira de Sousa