[Dutch] Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - Local Chapters please join

[Dutch] Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - Local Chapters please join

jmckenna
Administrator
It would be great to have the Dutch local chapter make a brief report (2
slides) in Dar for the AGM (please signup on the wiki page below).

Re: [Dutch] Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - Local Chapters please join

Just van den Broecke
Thanks for reminding us Jeff!
I've added a compact slide with OSGeo.nl highlights:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1imiG7x09ry7lGvmS15FCVq2Z7yaICY00fcpXBK27TXY/edit#slide=id.g400e2e6304_32_0

We still need someone to present (2 mins).
This is during the FOSS4G conference on August 30 at 8:00-9:00  in
Dar-es-Salaam.
I can't make it to Dar. Who is there and can present?

Best,

Just

On 03-08-18 21:05, Jeff McKenna wrote:

> It would be great to have the Dutch local chapter make a brief report (2
> slides) in Dar for the AGM (please signup on the wiki page below).

Excellent, thanks for coordinating this Just !

-jeff

On 2018-08-07 8:01 AM, Just van den Broecke wrote:

> Thanks for reminding us Jeff!
> I've added a compact slide with OSGeo.nl highlights:
> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1imiG7x09ry7lGvmS15FCVq2Z7yaICY00fcpXBK27TXY/edit#slide=id.g400e2e6304_32_0
>

> We still need someone to present (2 mins).
> This is during the FOSS4G conference on August 30 at 8:00-9:00  in
> Dar-es-Salaam.
> I can't make it to Dar. Who is there and can present?
>
> Best,
>
> Just
>
> On 03-08-18 21:05, Jeff McKenna wrote:
>> It would be great to have the Dutch local chapter make a brief report
>> (2 slides) in Dar for the AGM (please signup on the wiki page below).

Will work out: already 2 volunteers!
Best,

Just