Duplicate string, only the latter is shown in transifex

Duplicate string, only the latter is shown in transifex

Ari Jolma-2
Transifex Webtranslation page for QGIS is on https://www.transifex.com/qgis/

The first introductory text "QGIS is open source software. This means
that ..." is twice (at least in the Finnish) TS-file. The first is
marked to location ../src/app/qgstipfactory.cpp:30 and the second does
not have a location. I can see only the second one in transifex and I
have translated it. However, the first one is used in the App and thus
the translation is not seen.

How could this be fixed?

Ari

Re: Duplicate string, only the latter is shown in transifex

DelazJ
Transifex Webtranslation page for QGIS is on https://www.transifex.com/qgis/

Hi Ari,

There's no more tips in QGIS (https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/4994) so this text is no longer valid and if you are using master (which is in Transifex) it should not be shown, translated or not.

Regards,
H.

On 20.02.2018 14:13, DelazJ wrote:

Hi Ari,

There's no more tips in QGIS (https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/4994) so this text is no longer valid and if you are using master (which is in Transifex) it should not be shown, translated or not.

Thanks. It turned out that my copy of the github repo was stuck into an old version for some reason.

Ari

Regards,
H.