Duplicate column of shapefile

Silvia Franceschi-2
Dear all,
is there a way in gvSIG to duplicate a column of the attributes table of a shapefile?
I need to work on the data contained in a column but I need also to maintain the original column, any idea?

Thanks

Silvia

--
ing. Silvia Franceschi
Via Latemar, 22

tel: 0039 -3384501332

Re: Duplicate column of shapefile

Silvia Franceschi-2
ah, ok, that is also fine!

Thanks Alvaro!

Silvia

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 4:34 PM, Alvaro Anguix <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't know if this is OK for you but you can create a new column and copy the data with the field calculator.

Alvaro

On 24/02/17 16:14, Silvia Franceschi wrote:
Dear all,
is there a way in gvSIG to duplicate a column of the attributes table of a shapefile?
I need to work on the data contained in a column but I need also to maintain the original column, any idea?

Thanks

Silvia

--
ing. Silvia Franceschi
Via Latemar, 22
38030 Castello di Fiemme (TN)

tel: <a href="tel:338%20450%201332" value="+393384501332" target="_blank">0039 -3384501332

ing. Silvia Franceschi
Via Latemar, 22
38030 Castello di Fiemme (TN)

tel: 0039 -3384501332