Draw a circle mark around a label

bumbala
I have a layer consisting of polygons. I label the polygons with a particular property. I also want to draw a circle mark around the label. When all of the polygon is inside the view, everything is OK. However, when some part of the polygon is visible then the circle is drawn in its correct position, but the label is drawn to the centroid of part of polygon which is inside the view. Therefore, the circle mark and the label does not overlap. How can I avoid this?

Thanks...