Draft for Press Release 85 to Start Test Sprint

Draft for Press Release 85 to Start Test Sprint

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Hello all,

here is the first draft for the test sprint call for action.

Could you please have a look.

https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/wiki/Press%20Release%2085

See you at the meeting soon

Astrid

Re: Draft for Press Release 85 to Start Test Sprint

Cameron Shorter
Sorry for missing the weekly meeting today - I was in transit, and will
be in transit next week too.

Thanks Astrid for putting the press release together.

The link for "sign up at ..." is broken, I suggest address that
(probably point to a new wiki page.

I assume the daily checkin is just for the testing sprint timeframe? You
might want to clarify that in the press release.

Otherwise, it looks good.

On 26/6/19 4:56 am, Astrid Emde (OSGeo) wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> here is the first draft for the test sprint call for action.
>
> Could you please have a look.
>
> https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/wiki/Press%20Release%2085
>
> See you at the meeting soon
>
> Astrid