Doxygen docs and versions

Sandro Santilli-4
Looking at WikiStart page I was about to add a link to 2.3 Doxygen
documentation but found that what's printed as "trunk" is already
a link to a 2.3 url: http://postgis.net/docs/doxygen/2.3/

Funny thing is that http://postgis.net/docs/doxygen/2.3/
reports "2.4.0dev" as the version and "Trunk" as the title;
http://postgis.net/docs/doxygen/2.2 reports "2.2.3dev" as the version
and "Trunk" as the title; http://postgis.net/docs/doxygen/2.1 reports
"2.1.9dev" as the version and "2.1" as the title.

So there's some inconsistency there. What's in charge of publishing
those document pages ? How to fix the inconsistencies ? Can
we have /trunk as the link for trunk and /<branch> as the link to
branch ?

--strk;

Re: Doxygen docs and versions

Sandro Santilli-4
I've fixed the "title" in all branches from 2.0 to trunk
so it does not hard-code the version. So the only thing left
now would be the URLs to build the correct branch (ie: /2.3
should not be building trunk).

--strk;