Download stats for 2019

jmckenna
Administrator
Hi Mapbender community!

I am just looking at MS4W download statistics for 2019, and I thought
you would find it interesting, for Mapbender:

  - total Mapbender downloads for 2019: 3778
  - most Mapbender downloads by version: Mapbender 3.0.8: 1,523

That's a lot of installs for Mapbender on Windows! :)

Wishing everyone a prosperous and healthy 2020.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
https://gatewaygeomatics.com/

Re: Download stats for 2019

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello Jeff,

thanks a lot for the feedback and for providing Mapbender on MS4W.

The Mapbender downloads from MS4W are really higher then expected.

All the best for 2020

Astrid

Am 2020-01-10 19:11, schrieb Jeff McKenna:

> Hi Mapbender community!
>
> I am just looking at MS4W download statistics for 2019, and I thought
> you would find it interesting, for Mapbender:
>
>  - total Mapbender downloads for 2019: 3778
>  - most Mapbender downloads by version: Mapbender 3.0.8: 1,523
>
> That's a lot of installs for Mapbender on Windows! :)
>
> Wishing everyone a prosperous and healthy 2020.
>
> -jeff
>

> --
> Jeff McKenna
> MapServer Consulting and Training Services
> https://gatewaygeomatics.com/

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant