Download stats for 2019

jmckenna
Administrator
Hi GeoMoose PSC!

I am just looking at MS4W download statistics for 2019, and I thought
you would find it interesting, for GeoMoose:

  - total GeoMoose downloads for 2019: 3707
  - most GeoMoose downloads by version: GeoMoose 3.3.1: 1,206

That's a lot of installs for GeoMoose on Windows! :)

Wishing everyone a prosperous and healthy 2020.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
https://gatewaygeomatics.com/