Quantcast

Doodle for Board Meeting - April 2017

Angelos Tzotsos
http://doodle.com/poll/bi3xhhaqzemyqfvr

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: Doodle for Board Meeting - April 2017

jody.garnett
Thanks you, based on today's experience I am going to carefully not select the 6am option. Although I am apparently available, I do empirical evidence suggests I am not reliable at that time.

--
Jody Garnett

On 2 March 2017 at 07:31, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
http://doodle.com/poll/bi3xhhaqzemyqfvr

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: Doodle for Board Meeting - April 2017

Venkatesh Raghavan
On 3/2/2017 10:34 PM, Jody Garnett wrote:
Thanks you, based on today's experience I am going to carefully not select
the 6am option. Although I am apparently available, I do empirical evidence
suggests I am not reliable at that time.
Sorry I could not be at today's I was on a flight
during the meeting and mistook the meeting
to be on 3 March.

Regarding board meeting schedule, can we consider
having the meetings on fixed days as was the practice
earlier. I think we were having meetings every 2nd Thursday
of the month earlier.
We could avoid polls every month to fix the
meeting and non-board members to plan attending.

Best

Venka

P.S. I am now in Thailand promoting OSGeo and FOSS4G.

--
Jody Garnett

On 2 March 2017 at 07:31, Angelos Tzotsos [hidden email] wrote:

http://doodle.com/poll/bi3xhhaqzemyqfvr

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: Doodle for Board Meeting - April 2017

jody.garnett
So what is the answer here? Only one with solid green checkmarks - April 12
WED 7:00 AM.

It would be good to have the meeting page so we can collect agenda items.

--
Jody Garnett

On 2 March 2017 at 07:31, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
http://doodle.com/poll/bi3xhhaqzemyqfvr

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: Doodle for Board Meeting - April 2017

Vasile Crăciunescu
I will create the page later today and I will also complete the last
meeting page. Sorry for the delay.

Best,
Vasile