Documentation of training certification program

Documentation of training certification program

Andreas Neumann-3
Hi,

Do we information on the training certificaton program online somewhere?

I sometimes get asked by sponsors, who are also interested in offering QGIS trainings, how they can approach us regarding getting approved.

If such a page doesn't exist yet, I think it would be useful to introduce a new webpage, explaining the process.

We should also publish a list of already certified companies/organizations. This would also help to build trust in this new system.

Thanks,
Andreas

--
Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)

Re: Documentation of training certification program

Tim Sutton-6
Hi

On 27 Jun 2018, at 15:30, Andreas Neumann <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Do we information on the training certificaton program online somewhere?

I sometimes get asked by sponsors, who are also interested in offering QGIS trainings, how they can approach us regarding getting approved.

If such a page doesn't exist yet, I think it would be useful to introduce a new webpage, explaining the process.

We should also publish a list of already certified companies/organizations. This would also help to build trust in this new system.

There is this on the certification page (link is available when trying to sign up for the system):

I tried to write it in a generic way. Maybe we can take a copy of this over to QGIS.ORG and add any QGIS specific things there….

Regards

Tim

Thanks,
Andreas

--
Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)

---

Tim Sutton

smime.p7s (2K) Download Attachment

Re: Documentation of training certification program

Tim Sutton-6
There is also this from Madeira:

Though the walk through was more technical and a bit rough because Etienne was deploying new stuff on the server unbeknown to me while I was trying to demo it :-P

Regards

Tim

On 27 Jun 2018, at 15:52, Tim Sutton <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

 <qgis-icon-60x60.png>

---

Tim Sutton

Tim Sutton