Docker extension

Adam Laža
Hi devs,

during work on my thesis[1] I've added Docker extension to pywps. At my git there is a demo server (pywps-demo with extended config file) [2]. To run it with Docker extension it's necessary to use pywps[3] and OWSLib[4] from my git. Also you need Docker engine to build image and create container (the extension was tested only on Linux).

I will be glad for any comment. Recently, I faced a problem with zombie processes when using multiprocessing python package for deamon that manages created docker containers. Eventually, I used threading[5] instead but not really sure if it's the right solution. So any opinion will be appreciated.

pywps-dev mailing list
[hidden email]