Do you get my emails?

Marco Bernasocchi-2
Hi PSC, I was just pinged by Denis if I had seen the mailing on the psc,
to my great surprise I had received nothing, I've now read all the
thread on the web and will respond tomorrow,
I also send a mail regarding Coruna expense with no answer, now I wonder
if I've a mail issue with [hidden email].

Could anybody confirm you get this mail please?

Cheers

Marco

PS Richard, even-though I only don't always agree with your view, I
think it is an incredibly important voice to have in the PSC!

--
Marco Bernasocchi

QGIS.org Co-chair
http://berna.io

Re: Do you get my emails?

Tim Sutton-6
Got it!

Regards

Tim

On 27 Mar 2019, at 23:51, Marco Bernasocchi <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi PSC, I was just pinged by Denis if I had seen the mailing on the psc,
to my great surprise I had received nothing, I've now read all the
thread on the web and will respond tomorrow,
I also send a mail regarding Coruna expense with no answer, now I wonder
if I've a mail issue with [hidden email].

Could anybody confirm you get this mail please?

Cheers

Marco

PS Richard, even-though I only don't always agree with your view, I
think it is an incredibly important voice to have in the PSC!

--
Marco Bernasocchi

QGIS.org Co-chair
http://berna.io

---

Tim Sutton

Re: Do you get my emails?

pcav
Got it.

Il 28 marzo 2019 00:51:35 CET, Marco Bernasocchi <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
Hi PSC, I was just pinged by Denis if I had seen the mailing on the psc,
to my great surprise I had received nothing, I've now read all the
thread on the web and will respond tomorrow,
I also send a mail regarding Coruna expense with no answer, now I wonder
if I've a mail issue with [hidden email].

Could anybody confirm you get this mail please?

Cheers

Marco

PS Richard, even-though I only don't always agree with your view, I
think it is an incredibly important voice to have in the PSC!

--
Sorry for being short