Displaying a north arrow.

Bec Gorton
Message
Hello,
I'm just starting to use geoserver so please excuse me if these questions are a but silly.

Is there anyway I can show a north arrow on a map? Similarly I would like to be able to display copyright information.
Does geoserver support acetate layers or anything similar that would all this?
If not has anyone found a good workaround?

Also has anyone managed to import the GML produced from a getFeature call into any of the esri products eg arcMap? I'm getting a very silly error when I try and do this.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers bec.

Rebecca "Bec" Gorton

Application Developer