Disable root layer

Trond Michelsen-3
Hi.

I have a feeling I'm missing something very obvious here, but how do I
disable the root layer?

It's never useful in my setup to request the combination of all
layers, and it can be a real resource hog if somebody tries. So, I'd
like the rootlayer to be unnamed, and thus unrequestable. Is that
possible, and how do I do that?

(I've tried remove NAME from the MAP object, but mapserver helpfully
provides a default name)

--
Trond Michelsen

Re: Disable root layer

jratike80
Hi,

Have you tried with an empty name?
  NAME ""

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Re: Disable root layer

Kralidis, Tom (EC)
The following ticket may help (in master/7.2 bound):

https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues/5404

..Tom