Directory entry titles- where do they come from?

Directory entry titles- where do they come from?

Jo Cook
Hi List,

I'm creating directory entries for INSPIRE conformance results in
Geonetwork 3.4.x and later versions. The entries are created, but no
titles are shown. I can't see anywhere to add titles in the editing
interface but have seen examples where titles are shown. Where do
these derive from? I'm using snippets like this:

<gmd:DQ_ConformanceResult xmlns:gmd="http://www.isotc211.org/2005/gmd"
                          xmlns:gmx="http://www.isotc211.org/2005/gmx"
                          xmlns:gco="http://www.isotc211.org/2005/gco"
  <gmd:specification>
      <gmd:CI_Citation>
         <gmd:title>
            <gco:CharacterString>Commission Regulation (EU) No
1089/2010 of 23 November 2010 implementing Directive 2007/2/EC of the
European Parliament and of the Council as regards interoperability of
spatial data sets and services</gco:CharacterString>
         </gmd:title>
         <gmd:date>
            <gmd:CI_Date>
               <gmd:date>
                  <gco:Date>2010-12-08</gco:Date>
               </gmd:date>
               <gmd:dateType>
                  <gmd:CI_DateTypeCode
codeList="http://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/ISO_19139_Schemas/resources/codelist/ML_gmxCodelists.xml#CI_DateTypeCode"
                                       codeListValue="publication"/>
               </gmd:dateType>
            </gmd:CI_Date>
         </gmd:date>
      </gmd:CI_Citation>
  </gmd:specification>
  <gmd:explanation>
      <gco:CharacterString>See

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2010:323:0011:0102:EN:PDF</gco:CharacterString>
   </gmd:explanation>
  <gmd:pass>
      <gco:Boolean>true</gco:Boolean>
  </gmd:pass>
</gmd:DQ_ConformanceResult>

Thanks

Jo

--
Jo Cook
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

Astun Technology Ltd, The
Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744
009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic
intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer,
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>

Helpdesk and customer portal
<http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>

Company registration
no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor
Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.

Re: Directory entry titles- where do they come from?

Jose Garcia
Hi Jo

Directory entries use this xslt for indexing:
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/master/schemas/iso19139/src/main/plugin/iso19139/index-fields/index-subtemplate.xsl

Regards,
Jose García

<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>

Re: Directory entry titles- where do they come from?

Jo Cook
Hi Jose,

Thanks- this works a treat. I did have to add the additional xsl to the
index-subtemplate.xsl for ISO19139 rather than my schema, is that because
it's impossible to autodetect which schema an entry belongs to?

Jo

[...]

Should be taken from the proper schema:

https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/master/core/src/main/java/org/fao/geonet/kernel/search/SearchManager.java#L686

Usually you need to import in your schema xslt the one from iso19139, like
what is done in GEMINI 2.3:

https://github.com/AstunTechnology/iso19139.gemini23/blob/3.4.x/src/main/plugin/iso19139.gemini23/index-fields/index-subtemplate.xsl#L32

And below defined the new templates or override existing ones from ISO19139
(probably need to add also higher priority in this case).

With that changes I would expect that works fine.

Regards,
Jose García

<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>